•  
  • Start New Topic
  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google Log In with Steam      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

oh yay -.-

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 GordonPayne30

Posted 24 May 2013 - 11:22 AM

So last night i was playing with some friends on DayZ on a server they recently made and i was helping them test it out and stuff .. and a hacker came on .. which we banned ofcourse but that seems to have made the little guy mad .. because he worked himself around the ban took over admin control of the server even hacked into the teamspeak we were in and then got into atleast my computer and gave me a virus ... although i managed to get rid of that f***** and got rid of the virus i just want to say WTF and also raise the alarm that you best be careful out there while playing the game if this shit is so easy to do .. because all of this happens in less then 30 minutes

#2 jorricks

jorricks
  • Users
  • 398 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands
  • Games:Battlefield 3

Posted 23 June 2013 - 06:58 PM

Woow, that's almost unbelievable!

My first responce would be, is your teamspeak software 10 years old?
I mean I could imagine that DAYZ etc. would contain bugs and is easy to hack but teamspeak?
Where excactly was the server located(the dayz and teamspeak), I guess he hacked into that server/pc and then got admin rights, then made an admin account, did the changes, then moved over to teamspeak, same idea, and then searched your IP..

Just wondering could anyone with more advanced knowledge then me also think about what happened here? since it of course can happen again if he did it once..

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

')
Change Theme!