•  
  • Start New Topic
  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google Log In with Steam      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

CS:S or CS:GO Server?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic

#1 TohoSensei

TohoSensei

TohoSensei

• DG| Colonel |COL
  • 4,308 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 19 July 2013 - 08:07 AM

I want to expand the CS:GO, CS:S and or Source game to Deadly Gaming because this clan significantly focuses on games such as Starcraft 2, Minecraft, Black Ops II, League of Legends etc. I want to see how the direction of CS:GO would go. I might setup a CS:GO server up in New York.

What do you think?

Animation.gif

Warriors are born from loyalty, love of neighbor and country, and a desire to protect and safeguard. Their actions are precise, principled, determined, and committed to act selflessly for the benefit of others.

#2 Anicetus

Anicetus

(an-E-kay-tus) Unconqured

• DG| 1st Lieutenant |1LT
  • 1,900 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 19 July 2013 - 09:09 AM

I know people are saying it's dead, even though it really isn't. More people are consistently playing CS:S, and more people are on it at any given time.

Also, there are more people in this clan with CS:S, and not CS:GO (at least last time me and a few others checked, trying to get some people together to play.)

But either way, I do like the idea of setting up a CS server, it would probably expand our clans reach a bit if it ever gets populated.

Posted Image Posted Image

#3 razzkoHD

razzkoHD
  • DG| Lance Corporal |LCPL
  • 585 posts
  • Nickname:Rage-Quit-Razzko
  • Company:2nd Company
  • Platoon:1st Platoon
  • Games:Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Dota 2, League of Legends

Steam Profile

• raz - Offline
    Since: Yesterday, 09:39 PM
    1.4 hrs last 2 weeks.
    Add Friend

Posted 19 July 2013 - 09:40 AM

Yeah, CS:S server might be better off with more population than CS:GO :)

#4 TohoSensei

TohoSensei

TohoSensei

• DG| Colonel |COL
  • 4,308 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 19 July 2013 - 10:33 AM

I'm trying out my own CSGO server first

Animation.gif

Warriors are born from loyalty, love of neighbor and country, and a desire to protect and safeguard. Their actions are precise, principled, determined, and committed to act selflessly for the benefit of others.

#5 BaByShaQ

BaByShaQ

The Windy City Assassin

• DG| Brigadier General |BG
  • 5,056 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Jobs:Master of SOTM, Delta Squad Captain, Deadly Taskforce
  • Games:Ghosts, Diablo 3, League of Legends, Starcraft 2

Posted 19 July 2013 - 12:25 PM

I'm trying out my own CSGO server first

Good luck, hope it runs smoothly.

#6 Drizzy

Drizzy

Upton Challenge Reigning Champion

• DG| 1st Lieutenant |1LT
  • 1,342 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 19 July 2013 - 12:34 PM

i'd probably be on every now and then

Posted ImagePosted Image

#7 wizdum

wizdum
  • Users
  • 213 posts
  • LocationBangor, Maine
  • Games:Battlefield 3, L4D 2

Posted 20 July 2013 - 12:50 AM

I'm more of a fan of CS:GO now. I played a lot of CS 1.6 and CSS, but i prefer the feel of CS:GO. Whats the IP?

"Always expect trouble. Failing that, create trouble for someone else."

#8 TohoSensei

TohoSensei

TohoSensei

• DG| Colonel |COL
  • 4,308 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 20 July 2013 - 09:33 AM

I'm more of a fan of CS:GO now. I played a lot of CS 1.6 and CSS, but i prefer the feel of CS:GO. Whats the IP?

It's not even up lmao but u can play with me, just hit me up on TS to play, I got a great server that i favorited yesterday

Animation.gif

#9 wizdum

wizdum
  • Users
  • 213 posts
  • LocationBangor, Maine

Posted 20 July 2013 - 02:24 PM

It's not even up lmao but u can play with me, just hit me up on TS to play, I got a great server that i favorited yesterday

Aww, I was all set to jump on a DG server. I'm actually terrible at CS, thats how I know its a good game. If it was terrible, it would be easier to be good at it.

My CS:GO server died horribly during last night's thunderstorm, so i'm going to have to go reboot it on Monday.

#10 TohoSensei

TohoSensei

TohoSensei

• DG| Colonel |COL
  • 4,308 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 20 July 2013 - 07:18 PM

If you are 

Aww, I was all set to jump on a DG server. I'm actually terrible at CS, thats how I know its a good game. If it was terrible, it would be easier to be good at it.

My CS:GO server died horribly during last night's thunderstorm, so i'm going to have to go reboot it on Monday.

If you are going to host one, please make sure you do not put the name of DeadlyGaming onto the server, but you are encouraged to recruit them to our clan

Animation.gif

#11 wizdum

wizdum
  • Users
  • 213 posts
  • LocationBangor, Maine

Posted 20 July 2013 - 07:21 PM

If you are 

If you are going to host one, please make sure you do not put the name of DeadlyGaming onto the server, but you are encouraged to recruit them to our clan

Of course.

#12 Tekkorvus

Posted 21 July 2013 - 12:21 AM

I played CS:GO during one of its free weekends and I feel the game plays horrendously compared to what I am used to with CS:S; and it doesn't seem to be populated enough for me.

#13 aXe

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:10 PM

If you were to set up a CS:GO server it wouldnt turn out well. A lot of people just do competitive and call it good since thats the new aspect in the CS series. I am one of those people where i dont search for online games, i just go straight to competitive 

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

')
Change Theme!