•  
  • Start New Topic
  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google Log In with Steam      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

[CS:S][CS:GO] Official Feedback Page [Public Beta]

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 TohoSensei

TohoSensei

TohoSensei

• DG| Colonel |COL
  • 4,308 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 23 July 2013 - 05:16 PM

DeadlyGaming Counter-Strike: Source GunGame DeathMatch Server!

As stated on the title, recently I've noticed that not a lot of DG members are not into Counter-Strike. So what I did was to create a GunGame server, for all of us to enjoy! We will also try to gain some new recruits from the CS:S community. As of now, I have a fully functional GunGame5.1 server, with an admin plugin installed. (Admins will come later)

• Now I am looking for beta testers for this new server and only a limited slots are available for this beta test. I am looking for 5 beta testers and it will be a first come first serve basis. To enter the beta, just simply write a post down in this topic page. Remember it's a first come first served basis so hurry up. Once the beta tester slots are filled, you will be given information about the server and what kind of things are featured in the server. Also this is the chance to actually play with some of our CS-goers and have some fun with GunGame.

• Additional CS:S servers can be requested, but it will be on hold. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive GunGame server will also be developed after this, another beta test post will be posted at a later time.

• I would try to make the beta test go on today, if I have enough people by today, if not, it will be happening in a couple of days, due to serveral more plugins that I would need to put to make this a fun GunGame server.

• I will also place lots of popular GunGame maps onto the servers, so stay tuned.

• One more thing, please do not ask when the server will be ready. It will be ready when it is necessary for it to become public for everyone.

Thank You and Have a Nice Day

Current List:

- LaFroste

-Toho

Colonel of DeadlyGaming

TohoSensei

Animation.gif

Warriors are born from loyalty, love of neighbor and country, and a desire to protect and safeguard. Their actions are precise, principled, determined, and committed to act selflessly for the benefit of others.

#2 bentbarrel

Posted 23 July 2013 - 06:09 PM

I never play CS:S, but I'm willing to help out if I can.

What day/time are you looking to test it?

Posted ImagePosted Image

#3 TohoSensei

TohoSensei

TohoSensei

• DG| Colonel |COL
  • 4,308 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 23 July 2013 - 06:15 PM

I never play CS:S, but I'm willing to help out if I can.

What day/time are you looking to test it?

Btw you will experience the fun! I want to TRY to aim early as today or tomorrow depending on how much replies i get today. There will be a possibility of backing up the date because i might be missing an essential part to the server. Time wise should be around 1pm - 5pm EST. You can ask anytime at that time and I can setup the server

Animation.gif

Warriors are born from loyalty, love of neighbor and country, and a desire to protect and safeguard. Their actions are precise, principled, determined, and committed to act selflessly for the benefit of others.

#4 bentbarrel

Posted 23 July 2013 - 06:19 PM

I can't make any time during that window during the week lol. I just found out this evening that in-laws are visiting this weekend, so I cant do it then either.

Maybe I am not the best candidate. If you get enough people together don't worry about my schedule

Posted ImagePosted Image

#5 TohoSensei

TohoSensei

TohoSensei

• DG| Colonel |COL
  • 4,308 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 23 July 2013 - 06:24 PM

Generally the time would be at anytime when everyone is ready to test out the server

Animation.gif

#6 TohoSensei

TohoSensei

TohoSensei

• DG| Colonel |COL
  • 4,308 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 24 July 2013 - 12:40 PM

bump

Animation.gif

#7 Lafroste

Lafroste

Lafrooste

• Users
  • 115 posts
  • LocationDenmark
  • Games:Battlefield 3, Diablo 3, L4D 2, League of Legends, Minecraft

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:46 PM

Sure, I could help you out with testing the server. Hit me up on Teamspeak whenever :)

Posted Image
"It's a shame. I've got two fists, but you've only got one face" - Vi

#8 TohoSensei

TohoSensei

TohoSensei

• DG| Colonel |COL
  • 4,308 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:53 PM

Sure, I could help you out with testing the server. Hit me up on Teamspeak whenever :)

cool I'll let you know when it's up

Animation.gif

#9 razzkoHD

razzkoHD
  • DG| Lance Corporal |LCPL
  • 585 posts
  • Nickname:Rage-Quit-Razzko
  • Company:2nd Company
  • Platoon:1st Platoon
  • Games:Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Dota 2, League of Legends

Steam Profile

• raz - Offline
    Since: Sep 23 2017 01:46 PM
    2.3 hrs last 2 weeks.
    Add Friend

Posted 01 August 2013 - 02:26 PM

I'm up for it :D

#10 TohoSensei

TohoSensei

TohoSensei

• DG| Colonel |COL
  • 4,308 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 01 August 2013 - 03:40 PM

servers up already lmao but you can leave some feedback for the server as a beta tester

I was maybe thinking switching over to zombie escape if this doesn't populate too well in the next couple of weeks

Animation.gif

#11 razzkoHD

razzkoHD
  • 585 posts

Steam Profile

• raz - Offline
    2.3 hrs last 2 weeks.
    Add Friend

Posted 01 August 2013 - 04:41 PM

servers up already lmao but you can leave some feedback for the server as a beta tester

I was maybe thinking switching over to zombie escape if this doesn't populate too well in the next couple of weeks

adress?

#12 TohoSensei

TohoSensei

TohoSensei

• DG| Colonel |COL
  • 4,308 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:01 PM

they are listed on the servers tab on DG

but ip is 98.116.233.102:27015 for css and csgo is port 27016

Animation.gif

#13 razzkoHD

razzkoHD
  • 585 posts

Steam Profile

• raz - Offline
    2.3 hrs last 2 weeks.
    Add Friend

Posted 01 August 2013 - 11:18 PM

tnx bruh!

Oh and btw, I have a lot of issues for you to fix in the gun game for it to be proper gun game :). And I'll msg you for further concerns :DDDD

Edited by razzkoHD, 01 August 2013 - 11:27 PM.

#14 simek96

simek96
  • Users
  • 811 posts
  • LocationCroatia
  • Games:League of Legends

Posted 02 August 2013 - 02:44 PM

i'm in from tomorrow or the day after tomorrow 

#15 Light

Light

Canadian

• DG| Captain |CPT
  • 2,875 posts

Steam Profile

• Light - Offline
    Since: Yesterday, 04:54 AM
    47.8 hrs last 2 weeks.
    Add Friend

Posted 02 August 2013 - 03:57 PM

It has been working well so far.

#16 TohoSensei

TohoSensei

TohoSensei

• DG| Colonel |COL
  • 4,308 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 02 August 2013 - 07:16 PM

yay! I also got Razzko beta testing as well to make this server much better and get the ranking percentile in gametracker to go at least in the middle or close enough to the green side of the rankings

yay! I also got Razzko beta testing as well to make this server much better and get the ranking percentile in gametracker to go at least in the middle or close enough to the green side of the rankings. any suggestions are welcome

Animation.gif

#17 TohoSensei

TohoSensei

TohoSensei

• DG| Colonel |COL
  • 4,308 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 02 August 2013 - 08:37 PM

We encourage everyone in DG who has either games to join our servers and play on it, You will be recognized as a beta tester if you leave some feedbacks, bring in new ideas, and play on our Source games servers at least for a couple of days. You may or may not be entitled to admin rights depending on the situation of the beta phase of our servers. Currently we are not giving out general admin rights for the server at this moment but once the server is a little more stable with people coming into our server, then admin positions are available. I will be posting another topic about admin requirements on a separate post in the Source Games section of the forums, so for now, enjoy the server and leave some feedbacks!

bump

Colonel of DeadlyGaming

TohoSensei

Animation.gif

#18 razzkoHD

razzkoHD
  • 585 posts

Steam Profile

• raz - Offline
    2.3 hrs last 2 weeks.
    Add Friend

Posted 02 August 2013 - 09:11 PM

Bump too :D, would love to see ZM, ZE, and GG filled with atleast 10 people :D

#19 TohoSensei

TohoSensei

TohoSensei

• DG| Colonel |COL
  • 4,308 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 03 August 2013 - 12:59 AM

zm not really lot of people liking it tho. ze is much moar fun, yea gonna plan on getting ze next

Animation.gif

#20 wizdum

wizdum
  • Users
  • 213 posts
  • LocationBangor, Maine
  • Games:Battlefield 3, L4D 2

Posted 03 August 2013 - 02:50 AM

The bot difficulty on the CS:GO server seemed a little low when I tried it out earlier. I only played a few rounds though.

"Always expect trouble. Failing that, create trouble for someone else."

#21 TohoSensei

TohoSensei

TohoSensei

• DG| Colonel |COL
  • 4,308 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 03 August 2013 - 09:12 AM

The bot difficulty on the CS:GO server seemed a little low when I tried it out earlier. I only played a few rounds though.

ill make it a little challenging

Animation.gif

#22 TohoSensei

TohoSensei

TohoSensei

• DG| Colonel |COL
  • 4,308 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 03 August 2013 - 01:19 PM

I have officially decided that I am going to convert the current CS:GO GunGame Server into a Zombie Escape. So be prepared to be excited!

Animation.gif

#23 razzkoHD

razzkoHD
  • 585 posts

Steam Profile

• raz - Offline
    2.3 hrs last 2 weeks.
    Add Friend

Posted 03 August 2013 - 03:52 PM

CS:S ZE Good maps:

ze_FFVII_Mako_Reactor_v5_3

Elevator Escape

ze_saw_escape

ze_voodo_escape

ze_gibletz_establishment_b6

ze_pirates_port_royal

ze_pitch_black

ze_2012_b3b

ze_paranoid_rezurrection_v11_9

ze_infected_tramway

ze_por_island

ze_tesv_skyrim_v3

I'll add more, I just have to play on servers :D

Edited by razzkoHD, 03 August 2013 - 03:53 PM.

#24 TohoSensei

TohoSensei

TohoSensei

• DG| Colonel |COL
  • 4,308 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 03 August 2013 - 03:53 PM

CS:S ZE Good maps:

ze_FFVII_Mako_Reactor_v5_3

Elevator Escape

ze_saw_escape

ze_voodo_escape

ze_gibletz_establishment_b6

ze_pirates_port_royal

ze_pitch_black

ze_2012_b3b

ze_paranoid_rezurrection_v11_9

ze_infected_tramway

ze_por_island

ze_tesv_skyrim_v3

I'll add more, I just have to play on servers :D

I'll keep this in consideration for the CS:S version of ZE, but I'm gonna see how it will go well with CS:GO

Animation.gif

#25 bentbarrel

Posted 04 August 2013 - 04:29 PM

I just played a little bit in the CS:S server....that music is so annoying

Posted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

')
Change Theme!