•  
  • Start New Topic
  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google Log In with Steam      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

DG Shoutbox Missing

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 TohoSensei

TohoSensei

TohoSensei

• DG| Colonel |COL
  • 4,308 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 28 July 2013 - 11:29 PM

So my DG shoutbox is missing for quite a while and I tried every option settings on my control panel and can't seem to fix it. When I log out of the forums and or even if i look at the forums without signing in, I see the shoutbox, but when I log in my account, its missing. Does anyone know how to get my shoutbox back. Help would be really appreciated!

Toho

Animation.gif

Warriors are born from loyalty, love of neighbor and country, and a desire to protect and safeguard. Their actions are precise, principled, determined, and committed to act selflessly for the benefit of others.

#2 Light

Light

Canadian

• DG| Captain |CPT
  • 2,875 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 29 July 2013 - 07:21 AM

You might have clicked on the little ''x'' at the top right of the shoutbox. Have you tried deleting your cache/cookies and logging back?

#3 MinnyMaus

Posted 29 July 2013 - 08:50 AM

When you minimize it, it should look like this:

60b2090a7e42447c6a098d2b66259a41.png

I'm suspecting something might be wonky with your permissions though as you can see it when you log out, I'll have a look into it.

1310245665-0cafd8f926b864b3df36917f1f8b4

#4 TohoSensei

TohoSensei

TohoSensei

• DG| Colonel |COL
  • 4,308 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 29 July 2013 - 11:22 AM

When you minimize it, it should look like this:
60b2090a7e42447c6a098d2b66259a41.png
I'm suspecting something might be wonky with your permissions though as you can see it when you log out, I'll have a look into it.

thanks minny :D

Animation.gif

Warriors are born from loyalty, love of neighbor and country, and a desire to protect and safeguard. Their actions are precise, principled, determined, and committed to act selflessly for the benefit of others.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

')
Change Theme!