The Black Widow Build. This is my main gaming rig. It cam play anything I throw at it. It is also the rig I stream off of for now until I get my 3rd comp in that will be my streaming/recording computer.
· Case: Coolermaster HAF X Full Tower
· Processor: Intel i7 3770k o.c @ 5.0
· Cooling: Corsair H100i Liquid Cooling
· Motherboard: Asus P8P67 Pro
· Memory: Corsair 16gb 2133 (4x4gb)
· Graphics: EVGA GTX 770 2gb Superclocked Edition
· Audio: Soundblaster ZX Sound Card w/Bose Speakers and Logitech G230 Headset
· Drives: LG Blu-ray Player/Burner
· Power: Corsair TX850w
· Display: HP 2511x 25" 1080P + HP 2311x 23" 1080P
· Keyboard: Logitech G510
· Mouse: Logitech G500
· OS: Windows 8 Pro
Red Steel Build. This is my LAN Party rig as well as my editing/rendering rig.
· Case: Enermax Gunmetal Steel Mid Tower
· Processor: AMD FX 6300 6-core O.C to 4.5
· Cooling: Alpine 64 Plus Air CPU Cooler
· Motherboard: Asus M5A78L-M LX Plus
· Memory: Corsair 8gb 1600 (2x4gb)
· Graphics: EVGA GTX 660 Ti 3gb
· Audio: Motherboard Integrated
· Drives: LG DVD Reader/Writer
· Power: Kentek 850w
· Display: HP w2338h 23”
· Keyboard: Microsoft 800 Wireless
· Mouse: Microsoft 800 Wireless
· OS: Windows 7 Ultimate
I will post a youtube video here soon of my complete setup. It is all glowing red from the combination of LED strips and fans and both computers are super fast. I will be upgrading the 2nd rig to an 8-core FX CPU and then upgrading my video cards to either SLI GTX 680 3gb or Crossfire 2 of the new AMD cards that are coming out (depends on their stats/benchmarks).
Here are my internet speeds as well. Not with fiber (yet). But this is the minimum that my internet will have on a bad day at least lol.
Edited by Stevo, 19 October 2013 - 06:20 PM.