•  
  • Start New Topic
  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google Log In with Steam      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

CS:GO Team

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
21 replies to this topic

#1 aXe

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:12 PM

Hey was wondering if there is anyone out there that has good playing time with CS:GO that would maybe want to start up some DG Competitive matches and see how it goes

Posted Image

#2 Terror

Terror
  • Users
  • 26 posts
  • LocationBC, Canada
  • Games:Battlefield 3, Diablo 3, L4D 2, League of Legends, Minecraft

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:34 PM

Yea i'm down dude. I play pretty much every night. currently ranked Master Guardian I (Gold AK). Add me on steam http://steamcommunit...id/terrorsells/

Posted Image

#3 Taz

Taz
  • Users
  • 144 posts
  • LocationFort Wayne, Indiana
  • Games:None

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:22 AM

I'm a DMG, I've been looking for people to play with competitively, maybe hop on the next season of ESEA. If there is sincere interest in this I'm down. Pubbing is also fun (public matchmaking that is) but the servers are goofy sometimes. 

#4 aXe

Posted 09 October 2013 - 11:17 AM

Taz add me and we should play sometime, I try to get on every night and play competitive http://steamcommunit...049261143/home/

Posted Image

#5 ZiroThePanda

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:09 PM

I have CS:GO but hardly played. I am a fast learner though, so teach me and I will join ;3

Sent Via Swag

#6 TohoSensei

TohoSensei

TohoSensei

• DG| Colonel |COL
  • 4,308 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:05 PM

If you can stir up some people, I will be down for it and I'll request a squad for this if you guys are willing to make it happen.

If you need an officer to lead this, then I will go take the position since im like the one who plays cs games lol

Animation.gif

Warriors are born from loyalty, love of neighbor and country, and a desire to protect and safeguard. Their actions are precise, principled, determined, and committed to act selflessly for the benefit of others.

#7 aXe

Posted 09 October 2013 - 05:50 PM

We should deff try and get something going with how many people have responded

Posted Image

#8 TohoSensei

TohoSensei

TohoSensei

• DG| Colonel |COL
  • 4,308 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 09 October 2013 - 08:03 PM

We should deff try and get something going with how many people have responded

4 lol

Animation.gif

Warriors are born from loyalty, love of neighbor and country, and a desire to protect and safeguard. Their actions are precise, principled, determined, and committed to act selflessly for the benefit of others.

#9 Taz

Taz
  • Users
  • 144 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 09:45 PM

Four is fine to matchmake with, esea even, we can always search for a free agent for a fifth. 

#10 TohoSensei

TohoSensei

TohoSensei

• DG| Colonel |COL
  • 4,308 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:14 PM

The team has to be all from DG, cannot be from outside of DG. 

Oh btw I how many hours do you guys play on CS:S or CS:GO overall? Because I want to see how experienced u guys are in CS games

Animation.gif

#11 aXe

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:42 PM

I play CS:GO everyday, 4-6 hours a day, on weekdays. weekends are a lot more

Posted Image

#12 Taz

Taz
  • Users
  • 144 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:54 PM

Seems silly to say we couldnl't have a ringer for awhile if dG doesn't have af oothold in CS:GO as it is. I try and play CS:GO every day, if we start up a team i'll get ESEA again. Ideally we recruit CS:GO people into DG? isn't that how it works. Find good people who are cool and bring em into the fold. 

#13 TohoSensei

TohoSensei

TohoSensei

• DG| Colonel |COL
  • 4,308 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:31 PM

Yep pretty much as long as they are dedicated

Animation.gif

#14 Taz

Taz
  • Users
  • 144 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:43 PM

If we've got enough interest i'd like to build a competitive Go community for DG. I'm not sure to what capacity, but I enjoy running FPS teams.

#15 Running Potato

Running Potato
  • Banned
  • 218 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey
  • Games:Black Ops 2, L4D 2, Minecraft

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:49 PM

Will most likely get it in the next 1-2 months most likely during the Christmas sale.

#16 Next_Generation

Next_Generation
  • DG| General |GEN
  • 2,796 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:51 AM

This seems like a great idea if there is sufficient interest in the game, alternatively you can always try to recruit some more members from CS:GO to help your cause. When we have the required number of dedicated players to form a team get with me or send a PM and I'll see where we can go from there.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#17 kiljoy

kiljoy
  • DG| First Sergeant |1SG
  • 183 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 07:37 PM

im in

#18 Taz

Taz
  • Users
  • 144 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:38 AM

If I can get the CS:GO subforum up at some point I'll have a place to pool resources people can use to learn the in's and outs of the games. Studying these kinds of things even a little bit help your play enormously. 

#19 Lemon

Lemon
  • Users
  • 507 posts
  • LocationVilnius, Lithuania
  • Games:Battlefield 3, CS:GO, League of Legends, Minecraft

Posted 16 January 2014 - 08:55 AM

If its still a go :P sign me up
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#20 Sleepster

Posted 16 January 2014 - 09:21 AM

I'm probably out from a CS:GO team. Between work, and BF4 Xenon Squad. 

#21 Taz

Taz
  • Users
  • 144 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 10:25 AM

Yeah the problem everyone seems to have is one of logistics, for a source engine competitive level team, even on the amateur level you need to practice at least twice a week (3 hour practices) plus match night. If you want to be better than bottom rung you need to do more than that. That is on the team level, this doesn't include individual practice which should be done as a warm up for team play and on a regular basis already.  It becomes a matter of people that have the time and the capability to be good at the game on a team/individual level. 

#22 wutane

Posted 02 February 2014 - 03:40 PM

Yea like ive been practicing a bit, and trying to get my rank up after having been deranked cuz getting matches that shouldnt have occurred. I'd gladly like to be a part of it and i do believe as well it would take a lot of practice both solo and team in order to get comfortable with each other .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

')
Change Theme!