Just some ways to improve your ping. I have tried all of these and it has helped lower my ping that was already really good to begin with.
Optimize your Internet connection. Decrease ping in games.
Microsoft Network Monitor contains the necessary libraries to limit the flow of data, which generally stabilizes the channel. Originally it was just a program for monitoring network connections.
Python is required for proper operation of the script.
Advanced SystemCare 5 - A program of comprehensive care and optimization of the system to meet your needs, adjusts your Internet connection's work. I install this on every computer I build for people, it's great and it's free. There is a paid version also that is definitely worth it.
Increased connections number allows to ease the distribution of data which generally accelerates all programs that require an Internet connection (Not compatible with Advanced SystemCare, well, it is compatible, but only after a full optimization and cleaning of your computer, running ASC is not necessary, otherwise the connections count will reset). For Windows 7 this program is recommended.
Disable your firewall Windows Auto Update, and then read:
The Windows operating system has a service QoS (Quality of Service), it limits the speed of the network, allocating 20% of any bandwidth – whether it's a 14400 modem or a Gigabit Ethernet-channel. Even if you remove the QoS it still does not restore the bandwidth reserve.
You can free up your channel (or configure QoS) as follows: run the applet Group Policy (gpedit.msc), type the following command in Start/ Run: "gpedit.msc", find the Local Computer policy, then Computer Configuration and click on Administrative templates and then select Network – QoS Packet Scheduler. Turn Limit reservable bandwidth and reduce the Bandwidth limit from 20%, set by default to 0, or even disable it.
For Windows 7, everything is much easier:
1. Run> regedit> OK
2. We are looking for HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Psched
3. When you find it, set NonBestEffortLimit to 0
QoS is disabled.
You have to find all of your network adapters
Enjoy! Do not forget to update NET.Framework.
What we get:
1. Lower ping
2. Improved quality of connection (as seen on the chart, it becomes flat)
3. Expansion of the limit on number of connections (speeds up applications that can simultaneously send large amounts data on different channels)
4. Software optimization for maximum performance
5. Keeping the system in good condition (thanks to Advanced SystemCare)
Optimizing the OS. Increased performance in Games.
To begin with, we need to streamline existing data, so the system can have a quick access to frequently used data.
First, we need to defragment all of the logical drives.
1. Open My Computer
2. We are looking for the right local disk (C, D, E...)
3. Click the right mouse button, in the context menu, click Properties
4. Go to the Tools tab
5. Click Defragment
6. In the resulting window, select the drive and press defragment (Preliminary analysis can be done to get an idea about the state of the disc)
7. Wait (the larger your disk, the more waiting)
8. If you have a SSD, do not defragment.
Now we run Game Booster
1. Run the program and check out the window, which already has some of our games and programs, where you can manually add the game.
2. Run the game from the program's window, all necessary optimization is done automatically, although you can customize it yourself, which is not hard! The program interface is very simple to understand!
3. The program allows you to defragment individual folders with games, putting all the files in the memory sector, which is located closest to the reader head of our hard disk, which gives extra speed.
For those experiencing problems in games and programs, you need to download and install the following:
For Windows XP / Vista / 7 (32 bit\x86)
For Windows XP / Vista / 7 (64 bit\x64)
Drivers for all bit systems O.S. Windows