•  
  • Start New Topic
  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google Log In with Steam      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

Titanfall Configuration Guide - Tweaks and Tips

titanfall config guide

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Kromatic

Posted 18 March 2014 - 12:43 PM

Hi,

The guys over at PC Gamer have written up a pretty good basic guide on how to configure Titanfall. It's worth checking out. You might already have tweaked most of these but I'm sure you'll find 1 or 2 tips you didn't know about in there. I definitely recommend unparking your CPU cores, using the VSync tweaks (Nvidia and AMD instructions included), and adding the command line parameters. See my previous post for more command line parameters.

Posted Image

#2 Next_Generation

Next_Generation
  • DG| General |GEN
  • 2,798 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 18 March 2014 - 10:21 PM

Thanks for the heads up Kromatic, I would try some performance tweaks but the thing is it never drops below 60fps, especially after my upgrades.

You can also go to this page to find a fan made profile that actually gives SLi support. http://www.gameranx....d-tweaks-guide/

Posted ImagePosted Image

#3 Kromatic

Posted 19 March 2014 - 08:19 PM

Yeah I know what you mean. It's hard to get the game to drop below 60 FPS on a mid to high tier gaming system. Actually if I turn up the texture quality to insane then the game feels really choppy but still shows 60 FPS. What's this tip about Nvidia Inspector. Any good?

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

')
Change Theme!