•  
  • Start New Topic
  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google Log In with Steam      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

League of Legends scrim with Combat Corps

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 BlurredEyes

BlurredEyes
  • Users
  • 2 posts
  • Games:Arma 2, Arma 3, DayZ, Battlefield 3, Call of Duty 4, League of Legends, Minecraft

Posted 24 March 2014 - 01:38 AM

Name: BlurredEyes

Clan name: Combat Corps

Game Type: Stardard 5v5 or 3v3 on League of Legends

X-Fire Contact Info: p3rkel3

Steam Name Contact Info: blurredeyes

#2 D0ct0re

D0ct0re
  • Users
  • 236 posts
  • LocationDayboro QLD
  • Games:Diablo 3, League of Legends

Posted 26 March 2014 - 01:24 AM

Hey BlurredEyes sent you a friend request (assuming thats your summoner name in league althought it kept bringin up a lvl like 12 account) if not add me D0ct0re. Will say currently we arent scrimming do to one of our players having some real life stuff come up to where he actually is out of the country for 2 weeks so we are looking to fill that spot (atleast while hes gone). Once the team is ready we'll be more than happy to setup a time/day to scrim your team.

#3 BlurredEyes

BlurredEyes
  • Users
  • 2 posts
  • Games:Arma 2, Arma 3, DayZ, Battlefield 3, Call of Duty 4, League of Legends, Minecraft

Posted 27 March 2014 - 02:46 PM

Hey BlurredEyes sent you a friend request (assuming thats your summoner name in league althought it kept bringin up a lvl like 12 account) if not add me D0ct0re. Will say currently we arent scrimming do to one of our players having some real life stuff come up to where he actually is out of the country for 2 weeks so we are looking to fill that spot (atleast while hes gone). Once the team is ready we'll be more than happy to setup a time/day to scrim your team.

Unfortunately ithat isn't my summoner name. My summoner name is PohjoisenPanda. Are you on EUW or NA?

Edit: Just read your profile. If you have xFire it'd be easier to be in contact since I'm on EUW.

Edited by BlurredEyes, 27 March 2014 - 02:56 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

')
Change Theme!