•  
  • Start New Topic
  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google Log In with Steam      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

DG Epoch Server, Addons ideas.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
27 replies to this topic

#1 Josh

Josh
  • DG| 2nd Lieutenant |2LT
  • 1,300 posts
  • Nickname:Josh
  • Games:Arma 2, Arma 3, DayZ, Battlefield 3, CS:GO, Dota 2, League of Legends, Minecraft, Red Orchestra 2, Rust

Steam Profile

Posted 17 April 2014 - 03:45 PM

POPULAR

Im very excited that DG got a server For Dayz Epoch I will be playing this quite often and will help with trying to get people to join the server though streaming so here's what my question is For Everyone

What would you like in the DG Dayz Epoch server? (96.255.89.209:23001)

By the Either the end of this week or next ill make a poll with what people want to have .

Note: if you don't know what im talking about here's an example:

" I want to have Roaming npc's or npc's in general (NPC's are Bots ) also have for the npcs  Heros Bandits and surivors

So whats your Idea for the Server?

Posted Image

#2 MinnyMaus

Posted 17 April 2014 - 03:52 PM

Moved to correct forum. Will someone from the server team please confirm this announcement? Thanks.

1310245665-0cafd8f926b864b3df36917f1f8b4

#3 Cadain

Posted 17 April 2014 - 04:11 PM

POPULAR

Yes the server is live, there are upcoming changes to it that need to be added. There are some more addons that need to be installed. So yes the server is playable but expect that there will be down time as we fully fix everything.

Server IP: 96.255.89.209

port:23001

Posted Image

#4 MinnyMaus

Posted 17 April 2014 - 04:27 PM

Thanks Cadain!

1310245665-0cafd8f926b864b3df36917f1f8b4

#5 ALPHA

ALPHA
  • DG| Major General |MG
  • 1,066 posts
  • LocationCroatia
  • Nickname:Pack Leader
  • Games:Arma 2, DayZ, Battlefield 3, Black Ops 2, Call of Duty 4, Dota 2, L4D 2, League of Legends, Minecraft

Posted 04 May 2014 - 12:01 AM

Nice

We will need anouncement when server will restart

Plus we will need an building material mission becouse span of that king of materials is low

Every player on this server needs to make posts on day z forums and reddit about our server so we can atract more players

Also check other populated servers with high amount of players and lets say "steal" some of their ideas

We need to know what players like in game in order to populate server

Posted Image

#6 Josh

Josh
  • 1,300 posts
  • Games:Arma 2, Arma 3, DayZ, Battlefield 3, CS:GO, Dota 2, League of Legends, Minecraft, Red Orchestra 2, Rust

Steam Profile

Posted 04 May 2014 - 09:56 AM

POPULAR

That's Very important alpha also if we had our rules on the loading screen picture that would be nice, I have a rough draft if anyone wants to check it out

Edited by Josh, 04 May 2014 - 09:57 AM.

Posted Image

#7 Josh

Josh
  • 1,300 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 04 May 2014 - 06:48 PM

We Finally got our First NON member (that I have seen on the server) just now !!!! :D

Posted Image

#8 Josh

Josh
  • 1,300 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 04 May 2014 - 08:54 PM

tomorrow im gonna try to get more people on the server

Posted Image

#9 ALPHA

ALPHA
  • DG| Major General |MG
  • 1,066 posts
  • LocationCroatia
  • Games:Arma 2, DayZ, Battlefield 3, Black Ops 2, Call of Duty 4, Dota 2, L4D 2, League of Legends, Minecraft

Posted 05 May 2014 - 03:11 AM

Sounds good

Regarding loading screen i already told Cadain and i send him server rules via PM

Ill speak with  @Cadain and @Sleepster to change name of server to input what else server has for exe ai missions how many vehicles, aditional custom buildings,extra loot etc,etc

And when we will have more people maybe we can put donations perks to earn some money in return they can have some building material or maybe custom starting stuff but still we need to talk about that

This week i work afternoon shifts so i will be on after work and if they will be available set that up

Posted Image

#10 Strudel

Strudel
  • Users
  • 234 posts
  • LocationEngland!
  • Games:Arma 2, Arma 3, Battlefield 4, Minecraft

Posted 05 May 2014 - 05:45 AM

Pinned topic to get more ideas! (also edited title to give better understand what is in the post.) 

I think donations would be a great idea, bring income for the clan as well as help populate the server, i also think maybe doing the odd event, even if its DG members for now, still will attract people in, i know cadian was building some arena for events. 

I agree we need a good splash screen which represents the server, have the rules and also TS and forum details would be great! 

Edited by Strudel, 05 May 2014 - 08:23 AM.

Posted Image Posted Image

#11 Josh

Josh
  • 1,300 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 05 May 2014 - 05:54 AM

Sounds good
Posted Image

#12 ALPHA

ALPHA
  • DG| Major General |MG
  • 1,066 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 05 May 2014 - 04:04 PM

Agree

On Snipers server when i started to play there were weekly and weekend hunger games events which could be great idea

like island or arena pvp,tanks battles etc etc also attracted a lot of players and for winner there is grand prize and fore 2nd 3rd and 4th there were like consolation prizes and for lower just prize for participating

Posted Image

#13 Josh

Josh
  • 1,300 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 05 May 2014 - 04:10 PM

I haven't heard or seen anything from the people who run the server are you guys looking at the ideas and putting some into consideration? I mean I love to see the thing other servers have done with their servers im just think we  could do that also ..

Posted Image

#14 Josh

Josh
  • 1,300 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 05 May 2014 - 04:14 PM

I almost forgot we should have a place (area) that's some what hard to get to like on the side or top of the map or bottom your choice to have like Guns and Materials to take if your able to get in an kill every AI (make sure they done spawn in for a little while so people can get the Supplies and get out before more ai's  follow

Posted Image

#15 Josh

Josh
  • 1,300 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 06 May 2014 - 04:20 PM

ALSO this is a BIG ONE the server doesn't have the Version details in DayZ commander, so people will skip right over this server think they don't have that version if that could be fixed I think more people will come

Posted Image

#16 Josh

Josh
  • 1,300 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 07 May 2014 - 01:21 PM

okay ive advertised the server somewhat to help out on a couple of different sites

Posted Image

#17 Caboose

Caboose
  • DG| Founder |FDR
  • 3,514 posts
  • LocationAntigonish, Nova Scotia, Canada
  • Jobs:Everything
  • Nickname:Moose
  • Games:Path of Exile, None

Posted 07 May 2014 - 01:34 PM

When you say somewhat.... What did you post? Generally when it comes to advertising we collaborate to make sure a proper ad is sent out.

Sent from my potato SGS3. On the moon...

#18 Josh

Josh
  • 1,300 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 07 May 2014 - 01:47 PM

on reddit and a couple of my friends are going to help

Posted Image

#19 Josh

Josh
  • 1,300 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 07 May 2014 - 01:48 PM

if you want I can take it down re edit it

Posted Image

#20 Caboose

Caboose
  • DG| Founder |FDR
  • 3,514 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 02:18 PM

No no its probly Ok. I'll check it out later

#21 Caboose

Caboose
  • DG| Founder |FDR
  • 3,514 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 02:18 PM

Can u post a link?

#22 Josh

Josh
  • 1,300 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 07 May 2014 - 02:44 PM

it got deleted ..... I have to re phase the words so its not advertising supposedly

Posted Image

#23 Josh

Josh
  • 1,300 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 09 May 2014 - 08:01 PM

Hows it going?

Posted Image

#24 Josh

Josh
  • 1,300 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 13 May 2014 - 02:25 PM

so whats up with the server nothing's (to my knowlage ) has been changed, fixed , or added is this server going to be a bust I sure hope not having different kinds of servers helps draw people like the rust server battlefield and Minecraft  I think are the biggest ones but having a server that hasn't drawin anyone in isn't looking so good... I understand it not my part to say anything but I mainly play DayZ mod and....... well im hoping to see some new stuff that everyone has talked about on this thread  could you guys (if your not busy) add a couple or fix somethings I would greatly appreacate it.

please  don't take this the wrong way.

Posted Image

#25 Josh

Josh
  • 1,300 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 22 May 2014 - 02:41 PM

@Cadian so what's been added I noticed when I logged on the server details are in white which is good and the mission file grew a supstancial amount ?

Posted Image

#26 Reaper33

Reaper33
  • Users
  • 19 posts
  • LocationKansas
  • Games:Battlefield 3, Minecraft

Steam Profile

Posted 16 June 2014 - 03:41 PM

roaming npc's will make walking near roads certaintly interesting, usually i can be lazy if its only a house your walking by, but a potential bullet blindly flying near the face would change my attitude pretty quickly  :D

#27 Josh

Josh
  • 1,300 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 16 June 2014 - 03:49 PM

This Should be locked since the server is done... for now

Posted Image

#28 Caboose

Caboose
  • DG| Founder |FDR
  • 3,514 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 04:09 PM

Aye aye

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

')
Change Theme!