•  
  • Start New Topic
  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google Log In with Steam      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

CS GO pro tips

pro tactics

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

#1 lynxo-usz

Posted 18 May 2014 - 05:45 AM

1.Riffle Tips by adreN

2.Terrorist B Double Take On de_inferno by stan^

3.Terrorist A Take On de_inferno by stan^

4.Using Flashbangs by adreN

5.Terrorist Mid to B On de_dust2 by stan^

6.AWP Tips for Counter-Terrorists by adreN

Edited by lynxo-usz, 18 May 2014 - 05:46 AM.

Posted Image

#2 lynxo-usz

Posted 18 May 2014 - 05:48 AM

Much more here

Posted Image

#3 ImakePOPTARTS

ImakePOPTARTS

Some call me Kyle, Most call me Tarts

• DG| Major |MJR
  • 1,874 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 18 May 2014 - 12:13 PM

Very useful thanks

Posted Image

#4 Shayde

Shayde
  • Users
  • 47 posts
  • Games:Arma 2, Battlefield 4, Ghosts, Dota 2, L4D 2, Starcraft 2

Posted 01 June 2014 - 03:02 AM

Great stuff. I need more practice. Thanks for this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#5 Raven

Posted 01 June 2014 - 08:19 AM

My two main problems with CS:GO (yeah that's my first CS) when I started playing it were: 1) no ironsights except snipers and 2) no melee attack except the knife.

Having spent most of my 10 years of shooter experience with Red Orchestra, CoD series and several hours on Battlefield Bad Company 2, I had a huge problem with the absence of ironsights for the guns except the snipers. I am not a sniper fanboy, with rare exceptions I use the unscoped ones or if there is holographic, red dot and at rare occasions an acog, still those are no sniper scopes. RO2/RS mostly features me with an unscoped bolt-action or semi-auto. So CS:GO placed quite some challenge for me with its no sights policy. I have watched several tutorials to accommodate to the crosshairs only.

The second thing is, that I am used to insta-melee by clicking my right mouse button (ADS is pressing mousewheel), so CS:GO left me stranded there again as I was in close quarters and tried to thrust my buttstock into the enemy, but nothing happened, except me dying to their knives. I learned this one far quicker though than the no sights issue. I simply mapped the knive drawing to my thumb mouse button.

The posted videos are informative and easy to understand, hopefully they will help improve in CS:GO :D

#6 ShadowRunnerGT

ShadowRunnerGT
  • Users
  • 30 posts
  • LocationMansfield
  • Games:Dota 2

Posted 04 June 2014 - 05:56 AM

Thx this helped me a lot only just got the game :) 

#7 Invisabit

Invisabit
  • DG| Major |MJR
  • 1,571 posts
  • LocationSouth Dakota, USA
  • Games:DayZ, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Black Ops 2, Call of Duty 4, Diablo 3, Dota 2, L4D 2, League of Legends, Minecraft, Starcraft 2

Steam Profile

Posted 04 June 2014 - 08:25 AM

I need to watch these, i'm pretty bad but I would love to play with the squad.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

Posted Image

"My name will bring fear at the gates of hell"

IMPOSSIBLE

#8 nito

nito
  • Users
  • 8 posts
  • Games:DayZ, Battlefield 3, CS:GO, Dota 2, League of Legends, Minecraft, Red Orchestra 2, Starcraft 2

Posted 08 June 2014 - 02:08 PM

as the newest rendition of the beloved cs series, the developers were probably going for a new cs but with a new flavor, adding iron sights to every weapon and adding melee with every weapon would be too much or a divergence from the classic formula. even the new aug and sg scopes had huge backlash with the community as they added an ads options with them.

#9 tony3gx

tony3gx
  • Users
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 12:44 PM

I've been playing CS:S and CS:GO for a long time, then I quit because the game makes me very frustrated when it comes to hit boxes in source, then GO with the really random, and sometimes unpredictable recoils. But, now I'm back..maybe we can all practice together. Just practice shooting...practice aiming...practice and practice and learn from mistakes. That's how you get better.

Posted Image

#10 JSG97

Posted 25 June 2014 - 01:54 PM

Good tips, thanks for posting

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pro tactics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

')
Change Theme!