•  
  • Start New Topic
  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google Log In with Steam      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

Samsung Galaxy tab 4 Review

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 ImakePOPTARTS

ImakePOPTARTS

Some call me Kyle, Most call me Tarts

• DG| Major |MJR
  • 1,874 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 21 August 2014 - 01:42 AM

My birthday just passed and I received a new tablet, the Samsung galaxy tab 4. The tablet itself has a 8 inch screen and 720 HD display. To go along with the good screen size and resolution it comes with android kit Kat 4.4 which is a good version of android and is compatible with most apps on the app store, so far I have not run into a game that has lagged on me. It came with 16gb internal memory and can be upgraded with a micro SD card. The 4G lte connectivity is extremely fast and is almost like being on a WiFi source.

While it sounds perfect so far, the tablet suffers from a common disease of having the speaker on the back side of the device, at the bottom right, which makes it have very terrible audio directed at you, I would have much preferred it to be on the front, facing the user.

All in all I would give this tablet a 8/10 because there are better ones out there and the speaker being on the back makes audio horrible.

Posted Image

#2 firemonkey

firemonkey
  • DG| 2nd Lieutenant |2LT
  • 1,000 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 21 August 2014 - 10:56 AM

Happy belated Birthday Poptarts!!!

I personally own an iPad, but as a software developer I do have a bit of experience with android devices. Samsung is definitely producing some quality tablets. 

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image Posted Image

#3 ImakePOPTARTS

ImakePOPTARTS

• DG| Major |MJR
  • 1,874 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 21 August 2014 - 03:51 PM

Happy belated Birthday Poptarts!!!

I personally own an iPad, but as a software developer I do have a bit of experience with android devices. Samsung is definitely producing some quality tablets.

I own an IPhone so I know a lot about iOS I prefer Android because iOS is very simple Android has better things such as widgets and voice to text

Edited by ImakePOPTARTS, 21 August 2014 - 03:52 PM.

Posted Image

#4 Light

Light

Canadian

• DG| Captain |CPT
  • 2,875 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 21 August 2014 - 05:21 PM

Does it come with a Kit-kat chocolate bar too?

#5 ImakePOPTARTS

ImakePOPTARTS

• DG| Major |MJR
  • 1,874 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 21 August 2014 - 09:13 PM

Does it come with a Kit-kat chocolate bar too?

No, it came with a snickers

Posted Image

#6 Lemon

Lemon
  • Users
  • 507 posts
  • LocationVilnius, Lithuania
  • Games:Battlefield 3, CS:GO, League of Legends, Minecraft

Posted 30 August 2014 - 11:26 AM

You should film yourself doing this because for all I know you just copied it from somewhere (jk).

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

')
Change Theme!