•  
  • Start New Topic
  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google Log In with Steam      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

Bambi here looking for tips

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 ktm29a

Posted 19 October 2014 - 10:35 PM

Okay so I just downloaded A3 like an hour ago and love it. But i know as soon as i go online i'm going to get trashed. Any helpful tips and such to get me started? Thanks guys!

#2 PhantomDot1

PhantomDot1
  • DG| 2nd Lieutenant |2LT
  • 1,638 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 20 October 2014 - 01:12 AM

Try the campaign first, it includes a lot of different elements of the game.

Then Id start with doing sone single- or multiplayer coop things, like insurgency, whole lotta altis (SP), patrol ops, things like that. Just to make you more comfortable with the game and its at times wonky controls.

Edited by PhantomDot1, 20 October 2014 - 01:15 AM.

Posted Image

#3 Mr Hanky

Posted 02 April 2015 - 07:51 AM

The controls are the most horrible thing when ur used to the most commen shooters. But when you got those sorted its pretty cool
Posted Image

#4 Sykopaten

Sykopaten
  • DG| Sergeant Major |SGM
  • 368 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 02 April 2015 - 11:06 AM

Ye the there is a lot of controls to figure out.

And there is different controls for different mods aswell :P

But asking when you are playing on different servers/mods for what is what, people will usually answer properly ^^

If not, you can always ask us here in the forums or teamspeak :) And we will gladly help you out on whatever it is you need help for. Mods/controls/how-to's.

There is a few guys that plays "Breaking Point" (DayZ for Arma kinda), in the clan. And i think they will gladly let you in on their survival operations ^^ (Has to be downloaded)

If zombie mods is not your kind of thing, there is always tooons of other mods for the game.

"King of the Hill" is a kinda "Concquest" mode. (No need for dowload).

"Battle Royale/Battle Royale: Ghost Hotel" is a "last man standing" shootout, that can be pretty intense^^ (has to be downloaded).

"AltisLife" is a RPG game, that can be pretty funny if you get in to it. I think that is the most played mod on Arma (Don't need to download anything neither).

You can visit MakeArmaNotWar to see many other mods that arma has to offer.

And ye, if there is anything you want help with regarding mods/downloading/installing, do not be afraid to ask ^^

And for starter, the Campaign mode can be fun to do :)

I played alot of "AltisLife" at the beginning. There are some great communities there.

Hope this helps? x)

Edited by Sykopaten, 02 April 2015 - 11:07 AM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

')
Change Theme!