•  
  • Start New Topic
  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google Log In with Steam      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

European Competitive DG Team for CS:GO

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Lafroste

Lafroste

Lafrooste

• Users
  • 115 posts
  • LocationDenmark
  • Games:Battlefield 3, Diablo 3, L4D 2, League of Legends, Minecraft

Posted 06 May 2015 - 07:09 AM

POPULAR

Having been recently resurrected from the dead, I was talking with Next_Gen about a european CS:GO squad, and we both agreed that figuring out exactly how many we are, and how many would be interested in joining such a thing would be a good, first step.

A little information about.. everything:
My name is Mads "Lafroste" Schmidt, and I come from Denmark. If you're "new" to the clan, you probably don't know me that well, since I haven't been around for quite a while.
I've played on our teams for Battlefield back when the 3rd game got released and then it's been on-off with the competitive shooters since I joined back in 1918. What a year.

Anyhow, I would be very interested in helping out with a team and even organizing some things for us to do, but my edu-ma-cation and a recent grillfriend is taking a lot of my freetime, so I would need someone with me, so we have less downtime and more playtime! <3

No requirements, but there are some things you should consider getting sorted before you decide to post an "application"

- Having an account on both FaceIT and ESEA would probably be a good idea. (ESEA costs money, so don't subscribe yet)

- Having played CS before would probably also be a thing.. We will most likely be doing trainings and I'm not gonna exclude anyone who hasn't played, but doing your homework before you step into the big leagues will help a lot along the way. The rest is just practice, practice and more practice, and I will do my very best to equip you with the necessary knowledge and know-how to navigate (all other maps than) Dust2

- Being available (I feel stupid for saying that since I probably won't have it, lol) I will try to clear as much time I can during my school/GFdays, but I cannot promise you that if I schedule training, we can do it every time, unless you guys can organize yourselves or have another drillsergeant screaming at you. Further planning into how many days and what times will follow as soon as we know how many are joining.

And finally, have fun! We're a clan committed to playing games together, having fun and fooling around. Training will be somewhat serious and matches against other people will require some maturity and seriousness during the games, but beyond that it is just another game, so don't miss out on all the fun with your friendos.

Read this: http://www.reddit.co...p_roles_please/

- and -

Fill this out if you're interested or don't if you just wanna be a rebel:

Name: Lafroste

Location (for ping purposes): Denmark

Experience: I've played since pre-1.6, on and off since elementary school. I've played competitively for about 2 years in total

Matchmaking rank: Distinguished Master Guardian

Preferred role (if any): AWP'er / Caller / Playmaker

Will you be free 2-3 days a week for training/matches/playing?: Yes, except around exam-time and some weeks during summer vacation

Best regards
SSG|Lafroste

Posted Image
"It's a shame. I've got two fists, but you've only got one face" - Vi

#2 DeadDude_1

Posted 06 May 2015 - 11:00 AM

Name: DeadDude_1
Location (for ping purposes): Uk Newcastle
Experience: I've played CS: GO for over 40 hours and Source 110 hours, I'm still pritty new to the game. 
Matchmaking rank: Not ranked yet as i'm new to the game
Preferred role (if any):  None really. 
Will you be free 2-3 days a week for training/matches/playing?: Yes, but if i got to do some thing i'm will give u 48 hours notice if i cant make it :P

Edited by DeadDude_1, 06 May 2015 - 11:14 AM.

#3 Drizzy

Drizzy

Upton Challenge Reigning Champion

• DG| 1st Lieutenant |1LT
  • 1,342 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 08 May 2015 - 12:14 PM

Name: Drizzy

Location (for ping purposes): Devon, England

Experience: I've played CSS for about 400+ hours over two accounts as I used to play it on my cousins PC before I had my own. I've played over 300 hours on CS:GO and all in total I have gained this experience over a span of 4-5 years but with all that time combined probably around 1 year.

Matchmaking rank: My main rank is GN3, and my smurf rank is GNM. I usually play at a GNM/MG1 rank, with friends of course.

Preferred role (if any): I usually play preferable to bomb sites, depending which map. I have no dedicated role.

Will you be free 2-3 days a week for training/matches/playing?: I will be available 7 days a week, but it is currently Exam season at college so my time playing CSGO will be limited up until the end of June.

Edited by Drizzy, 11 May 2015 - 03:14 PM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#4 Light

Light

Canadian

• DG| Captain |CPT
  • 2,875 posts

Steam Profile

• Light - Offline
    Since: Nov 13 2017 04:12 AM
    10.1 hrs last 2 weeks.
    Add Friend

Posted 08 May 2015 - 02:15 PM