•  
  • Start New Topic
  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google Log In with Steam      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

Atziri

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Insani_T

Insani_T
  • Users
  • 73 posts
  • Games:Battlefield 4, League of Legends, Path of Exile

Posted 07 August 2015 - 09:24 PM

Killed my First ever Atziri last night, was very surprised since i was just going in to test out my dps on the first couple bosses but after seeing the damage I was doing decided to go for the gold.  After ripping the first two Atziri Sets getting herw into the 30% range managed to kill her on the third attempt.  I was very excited since Atziri was the main reason and first goal for playing the standard league this time.  Sadly my shadow play wasn't running so I couldn't save a video of my first kill 8 (.

Guess the next step is to grind some more levels to be able to efficiently kill her without ripping sets and grind uber fragments.  Any suggestions for minimum damage/lfe/deffenses for attempting ubers?  Its a ways away I know but got to be prepared.

Insani_T

#2 Jddogg

Jddogg
  • Banned
  • 11 posts
  • Games:Path of Exile

Posted 19 August 2015 - 01:26 AM

I'm not too sure myself about the specifics of uber so I won't bullshit ya. 

You should ask Porter or Lightwoods though, as they will definately be able to give you a good answer.

Congrats on atziri by the way!

#3 Insani_T

Insani_T
  • Users
  • 73 posts
  • Games:Battlefield 4, League of Legends, Path of Exile

Posted 28 August 2015 - 10:13 PM

Still waiting on hopes to be able to start Uber attempts. 8 (

#4 Mardhyn

Mardhyn
  • DG| Gamer |GMR
  • 13 posts
  • Games:Black Ops 2, Call of Duty 4, CS:GO, Diablo 3, Dota 2, L4D 2, League of Legends, Minecraft, Path of Exile

Steam Profile

Posted 28 August 2015 - 10:41 PM

Yeah, I bet its going to take a minute to get those hopes. Are you frame time farming docks to get midnights? In about a half hour I usually get a full set for normal Atziri and another half a set usually with a midnight and just missing noon or dusk.

#5 wyvernfist

wyvernfist
  • Users
  • 15 posts
  • Games:Diablo 3, League of Legends, Path of Exile

Posted 12 September 2015 - 12:29 PM

Mardhyn, does it feel like frame timing is harder with 2.0? I tried it and couldn't seem to see spikes in like 20 attempts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

')
Change Theme!