•  
  • Start New Topic
  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google Log In with Steam      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

Dayz standalone experimental being pushed to stable Wed.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 thegamebdc

Posted 24 August 2015 - 01:07 PM

anyone here still playing dayz standalone,i am pushing close to 3000 hours 0.58 patch is being pushed on wednesday can't wait

The 0.58 patch is just around the corner! As a continuation of the previous 0.57 update, new bugfixes & improvements in the loot economy system have been implemented and are still hardly worked on. Remember, developers warned us that it will take some time to make the feature fully functional, final goal being a complete region control over loot spawn, rarity and density. That said, after a brief apparition during the 0.57 experimental iterations, the new 3rd person camera has also make its returns. Including new settings for a better “above wall” exploit fix. Stable implementation of the persistence on loot, storage and vehicle inventory have good chance to be in, as they already work great on experimental branch. So let’s cross fingers.

come check out my stream www.twitch.tv/thegamebdc

#2 Stevo

Posted 24 August 2015 - 08:26 PM

POPULAR

I loved the mod. But with the standalone, they kind of shot themselves in the foot buy letting us play it. It has been out for so long and it is still nowhere ready to be finished and other games are starting to beat it. Hell I hate to say it but WarZ or whatever it is called now is better along and that game is bad. I might check it out again but I don't know. Hell there is still only 1 car in the game from what I can tell and that is barely working from what I have seen so we shall see what the patch brings and breaks.

Deadly Gaming is the place to be. It is common sense really.
Posted Image

#3 Insani_T

Insani_T
  • Users
  • 73 posts
  • Games:Battlefield 4, League of Legends, Path of Exile

Posted 24 August 2015 - 09:23 PM

It's been a while since I played Standalone, might have to reinstall and check out all the changes since I last played.

#4 thegamebdc

Posted 25 August 2015 - 12:59 PM

right now there are 2 trucks,i love this game pushing almost 3000 hours.A game that i paid 19.99 for and got that much enjoyment out of it i am happy lots more things to come.Have to understand the agreement when you play an unfinished game going to be patches that mess things up and that is what you agree to when you purchased it.They are working on a new gaming engine and this will make a huge difference time will tell.

come check out my stream www.twitch.tv/thegamebdc

#5 Strudel

Strudel
  • Users
  • 234 posts
  • LocationEngland!
  • Games:Arma 2, Arma 3, Battlefield 4, Minecraft

Posted 26 August 2015 - 02:32 PM

I am DayZ mad, its the main reason i got a PC in the first place to play the MOD. Standalone took a terrible turn in the wrong direction recently, but they have pulled it back great with 0.58. The loot now works, and is rare, Performance is better (still not great though). Overall, if you liked the mod, then this patch is better. There are still bugs, though, its a alpha. If you dont want to deal with bugs, then i suggest waiting till its released into BETA. 

Stevo, i totally disagree, we are seeing development which most games don't even let you see. A closed Alpha preview for most games, is where dayz will be end of this year, its been nice to see the development and having the community help choose what goes into the game. I for one have enjoyed seeing it develop and having to change how i play to ensure i survive, by having to travel around the map to find food. Its great.

I think DayZ will be an incredible game when realised fully.

Edited by Strudel, 26 August 2015 - 02:32 PM.

Posted Image Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

')
Change Theme!