•  
  • Start New Topic
  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google Log In with Steam      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

What are the current ranks most of the CS player are around ?

cs ranks shooter valve steam

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Nevermore

Nevermore
  • DG| Sergeant |SGT
  • 257 posts
  • Company:1st Company
  • Platoon:1st Platoon
  • Games:Diablo 3, League of Legends, Minecraft

Posted 08 September 2015 - 02:27 AM

I've been playing CS a lot lately ( mostly competetive with couple friends ) and climbed to LE, so I just wanted to know what are the ranks of the DG members. While browsing the same section of the forums found out that there are 2 competetive teams, what are their ranks aswell ?

Posted Image

#2 Vissari

Vissari

Sir

• DG| Sergeant Major |SGM
  • 851 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 08 September 2015 - 03:04 PM

I'm currently MGE

#3 ImakePOPTARTS

ImakePOPTARTS

Some call me Kyle, Most call me Tarts

• DG| Major |MJR
  • 1,874 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 08 September 2015 - 04:57 PM

Currently Ak, used to be dual ak

Posted Image

#4 Stevo

Posted 10 September 2015 - 11:03 AM

I am currently GNM working on my AK

Deadly Gaming is the place to be. It is common sense really.
Posted Image

#5 Mardhyn

Mardhyn
  • DG| Gamer |GMR
  • 13 posts
  • Games:Black Ops 2, Call of Duty 4, CS:GO, Diablo 3, Dota 2, L4D 2, League of Legends, Minecraft, Path of Exile

Steam Profile

Posted 12 September 2015 - 12:07 AM

I am still working on my last eight placement matches so I don't have a rank. Really wish the competitive cooldown was twelve hours or something. Casual's & DM's I feel are counter productive to learning the game. There is no communication, no strategies, and it is chaotic resulting in people being in a huge variety of positions you would not see in the typical 5v5. Demo isn't bad, I just don't find its map pool as fun as the current stock maps.

CS:GO needs 5v5 casual, 10v10 is just too much for the tiny maps. Definitely looking forward to getting into competitive only, as those games are more enjoyable even when you are getting your face stomped in.

#6 Stevo

Posted 13 September 2015 - 07:38 AM

POPULAR

I am still working on my last eight placement matches so I don't have a rank. Really wish the competitive cooldown was twelve hours or something. Casual's & DM's I feel are counter productive to learning the game. There is no communication, no strategies, and it is chaotic resulting in people being in a huge variety of positions you would not see in the typical 5v5. Demo isn't bad, I just don't find its map pool as fun as the current stock maps.

CS:GO needs 5v5 casual, 10v10 is just too much for the tiny maps. Definitely looking forward to getting into competitive only, as those games are more enjoyable even when you are getting your face stomped in.

I could agree to a point but you don't use them as a direct replacement for competitive. You use them for practice. You use them to learn your recoil patterns, smokes/flashes, common headshot spots, and most importantly, MAP CALLOUTS. I kep that in mind, started out GN2 and was GNM in less than 20 games. If you can get to the point where you can maneuver around the same map with 2 times the people and watching your corners 2 times as much, then 5v5 comp will be soooooo much easier. I saw a guy spraying his ak so accurately that he can get all 30 rounds literally almost 1 on top of the other in a full nonstop spray. And that is practice. but feel free to add me and I will join you after your 10 first comp matches. I havent played in a few weeks and I am rusty as hell so I might as well be a Silver right now. So I will join you in some casual matches while I try to get back into it. Im going to be playing it more hopefully this week.

Deadly Gaming is the place to be. It is common sense really.
Posted Image

#7 Mardhyn

Mardhyn
  • DG| Gamer |GMR
  • 13 posts
  • Games:Black Ops 2, Call of Duty 4, CS:GO, Diablo 3, Dota 2, L4D 2, League of Legends, Minecraft, Path of Exile

Steam Profile

Posted 18 September 2015 - 10:06 AM

Lol well I just skipped all that and am a 4 Star Gold Nova. :)

Early this morning, like 12am I also managed to get a triple kill on Mirage B with an awp to clutch. Bomb was in apps, and I managed to avoid their rotate from cat/market and dropped behind the van. First dude runs up and I get a no scope. Second guy tries to go benches and I pick him off from the barrel. Third guy is cat and I jump picking up the final kill. Probably my sickest play so far since starting up CS: GO.

I should also mention I played like 800 hours of 1.6, probably 400 hours of Condition Zero, and about 80-150 hours in source. So this isn't my first rodeo.

Edited by Mardhyn, 18 September 2015 - 10:10 AM.

#8 razzkoHD

razzkoHD
  • DG| Lance Corporal |LCPL
  • 585 posts
  • Nickname:Rage-Quit-Razzko
  • Company:2nd Company
  • Games:Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Dota 2, League of Legends

Steam Profile

• raz - Offline
    Since: Nov 16 2017 10:54 PM
    1.4 hrs last 2 weeks.
    Add Friend

Posted 19 September 2015 - 10:20 AM

LE BIRCHESSSSSS!

#9 FurY

Posted 25 September 2015 - 09:26 PM

I'm Master Guardian 2, working on double AK :) 

http://steamcommunity.com/id/D3v1lCRyX

#10 kiljoy

kiljoy
  • DG| First Sergeant |1SG
  • 183 posts

Posted 26 September 2015 - 12:28 PM

Currently I'm at LEM 

#11 Kirito ;*

Kirito ;*
  • Banned
  • 25 posts
  • Locationlithuania-vilnius
  • Games:Battlefield 3, CS:GO, Dota 2, League of Legends

Posted 27 November 2015 - 12:14 PM

Global elite for about 1year

#12 Kirito ;*

Kirito ;*
  • Banned
  • 25 posts
  • Locationlithuania-vilnius
  • Games:Battlefield 3, CS:GO, Dota 2, League of Legends

Posted 27 November 2015 - 12:22 PM

nice bro. 10years cs 1,6, 4 years source, 3years cs:go.  more then 30k hours spend on theese games.

Lol well I just skipped all that and am a 4 Star Gold Nova. :)

Early this morning, like 12am I also managed to get a triple kill on Mirage B with an awp to clutch. Bomb was in apps, and I managed to avoid their rotate from cat/market and dropped behind the van. First dude runs up and I get a no scope. Second guy tries to go benches and I pick him off from the barrel. Third guy is cat and I jump picking up the final kill. Probably my sickest play so far since starting up CS: GO.

I should also mention I played like 800 hours of 1.6, probably 400 hours of Condition Zero, and about 80-150 hours in source. So this isn't my first rodeo.

#13 Frankwhizza

Frankwhizza
  • DG| Gamer |GMR
  • 5 posts
  • Games:Path of Exile

Posted 09 January 2016 - 05:18 AM

Supreme Master First Class, mostly because I play too much PoE..

#14 LazertaFox

LazertaFox
  • DG| Private |PVT
  • 9 posts
  • LocationFinland
  • Platoon:2nd Platoon
  • Games:CS:GO, Rocket League

Steam Profile

Posted 21 August 2016 - 04:51 AM

Currently LE.

#15 Guyrath!!

Guyrath!!
  • DG| Sergeant Major |SGM
  • 222 posts
  • Games:Battlefield 3, Black Ops 2, League of Legends, Minecraft

Posted 06 September 2016 - 02:03 PM

when i played cs go i was around nova 4 or 5, but i had only been playing for a short time maybe a month, but thats wher ei was

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cs, ranks, shooter, valve, steam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

')
Change Theme!