•  
  • Start New Topic
  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google Log In with Steam      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

Phase Acrobatics SRS Build

poe build srs advice

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Mizotor

Mizotor
  • Users
  • 5 posts
  • LocationUK
  • Games:Dota 2, Minecraft, Path of Exile, Starcraft 2

Posted 09 September 2015 - 06:04 AM

Hi All,

I would just like to share a build I have been working on with LILAC_LILY. This build was inspired by Walmarts Scion build and has been heavily optimised to our liking.

The core idea behind the build in its current state is to eliminate the requirement for high mana regeneration required by the high level Summon Raging Spirit. This is done via the master craft of level 1 blood magic on the staff. This allows us to save many points on the skill tree and invest them into life and life regeneration. 

A second core idea is that due to the requirement of an Alpha's Howl and a Belly of the Beast / Lightening coil we having a high evasion ration and relatively low Armour rating. This means that a pure life Armour approach is difficult and restrictive. Respecing the character into an evasion based character with phase acrobatics and acrobatics significantly improves survivability.

As you may imagine this build is not cheap and to date I have spend upwards of 35 Exalts on this character so far and I have allot to spend yet. One of the hidden costs is the socket colouring which is very specific and in some cases 3/4 off colours. Currently I am running a Belly of the beast until I can colour my Lightening coil. 

My character build is still improving slowly but mostly better gear would help which is hard to come buy due to it nearing the end of the league. Currently I am level 92 and have 4.7K Life 4K evasion and 900 Armour, these values can be improved significantly with better gear.  Bandits - Oak, Skill point; Skill point.

My Current Character lvl 92 Scion in Warbands: http://www.pathofexi...otor/characters

The final Skill Tree: https://goo.gl/aVdUxc

The Linked Gems are:

6 Linked Staff: SRS,Empower,Spell Echo,Minion Dmg, Melee Physical Dmg, Multistrike

(Multistrike can be swapped with Melee Splash/Culling Strike/Faster Casting Etc)

Helm 3 Link 1 Solo: Generosity, Anger, Hatred and Haste solo (to affect you)

Body 4 Link, 2 Link: Vaal Haste x2, Vaal Summon Skeletons, Increased Duration and Flame Dash, Blood Magic

(Note here that these are very very hard to colour as the positioning of the sockets are important! Originally we wanted 3 vaal hastes but due to the colours we settled on one vaal summon skeletons. This turned out to be a very good setup to have and is probably better than the 3 vaal hastes. Also the flame dash needs to be linked to blood magic as we have 3-7 unreserved mana.)

Gloves 4 Link (customisable): Cast When Dmg Taken (lvl4), Chaos Golem, Immortal Call, Temp Chains.

(This setup can be customised to your liking/budget as the temp chains was originally an enfeeble which put the colours as 4 off colours which I could not get in 2k+ chromes. Thus I am using temp chains which is nice as it doubles as a socket for my third Vaal haste when I am doing an atziri run. I have eperimented with summon sketetons instead of chaos golem but they just die too fast at such a low level. The level of CWDT is still under debate and I may attempt a higher level to improve the chaos golems up time.)

Boots 4 Link: Spell Totem, Arc, Blood Magic, Flesh offering.

(This works because spell totem cannot cast the flesh offering and thus it is not a a totem but still supported by the blood magic. Arc works as our Elemental Equilibrium trigger and significantly improves your damage versus bosses and rares as needed. It also doubles as a way to draw mods out of dangerous locations. I have used hybrid boots to get around the four off colours required for this setup but this is not ideal and I should be changing this as soon as I can afford it / buy good evasion boots.)

As you can see we have spend considerable amounts of time tweaking the build but I am sure there are ways to improve the build so if you have any feedback with regards to how we can do this please let me know.

Lilly has yet to set his character to public but i will be asking him to do so when possible.

Mizotor

Edited by Mizotor, 16 September 2015 - 08:16 AM.

#2 wyvernfist

wyvernfist
  • Users
  • 15 posts
  • Games:Diablo 3, League of Legends, Path of Exile

Posted 12 September 2015 - 12:28 PM

Nice writeup! How's the build been working in high end content? Have you done Uber with it?

#3 wyvernfist

wyvernfist
  • Users
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 06:29 PM

I realized who's thread this is, and that you've respec'd to MF. Lily, if you see this, will you link your character?

#4 Mizotor

Mizotor
  • Users
  • 5 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 16 September 2015 - 08:10 AM

Yeah the Mizotor_SRS character has been respeced to an MF but the build is now on my main Mr_Mizotor character. As far as Uber this build would definitely be viable but I only recently did my first Normal Atziri and it was very very easy even with only a lvl2 Empower and a 20/20 SRS gem. Addtionally i have now switched over to a Lightening Coil and the increase in survability is significant with regards to physical damage but elemental is a bit more dangerous. I am updating the main post to reflect some of the changes made.

#5 Mizotor

Mizotor
  • Users
  • 5 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 16 September 2015 - 08:19 AM

With regards to high end content I have no experiance with 80+ maps due to not having any but I do almost any boss with no problem. Recently double residence dominus with turbo and temp chains in a two man party went down in about 5 seconds. (Lilly and myself)

#6 wyvernfist

wyvernfist
  • Users
  • 15 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 02:59 AM

Thanks Miz!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: poe, build, srs, advice

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

')
Change Theme!