•  
  • Start New Topic
  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google Log In with Steam      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

Any thoughts on the new Elgato?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 NermoYT

NermoYT
  • Users
  • 15 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Games:Minecraft

Posted 01 October 2015 - 11:02 PM

Most recently, as in yesterday, Elgato released a new product. This product is just a more convenient Elgato HD 60 without the mess of wires and the inconvenience of the game not being synced in the software. The new Elgato HD 60 Pro goes into your computer instead of on your desk connected with a bunch of wires. I think it is more convenient but in the end it still has a high price tag of $200. Here is the trailer that they released showing a basic overview of the product. 

This piece of equipments seems like the perfect thing for those people who hate wires and want to capture that perfect moment as it happens. To run this beautiful piece of technology you need a minimum of 4 GB RAM and a 2nd Generation Intel Core i5 processor or something that compares. It eliminates some extra wires and a box that can take up space by going inside your computer and only needing to connect your system and screen. I find it one of the best things Elgato has done, but the price tag for me is a little too much. Also, I haven't been active recently and I thought reviewing this product was the perfect way to say I'm still here. Hope you have a good day and thank you for reading.

DG Sig No logo

#2 Next_Generation

Next_Generation
  • DG| General |GEN
  • 2,798 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 05 October 2015 - 12:06 PM

Looks pretty good for those that need it, for me though I think that Shadowplay is more than enough for the odd occasion that I want to capture some gameplay footage.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#3 thegamebdc

Posted 23 November 2015 - 05:47 PM

i run the Avermedia gamer capture card

come check out my stream www.twitch.tv/thegamebdc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

')
Change Theme!