•  
  • Start New Topic
  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google Log In with Steam      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

Romeros VS DG

dg romeros clan scrim clan scrim vs friendly ceder

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 Ceder

Ceder
  • Users
  • 2 posts
  • Games:CS:GO, Diablo 3, Dota 2, L4D 2, League of Legends, Minecraft, Path of Exile, Red Orchestra 2, Rust, Starcraft 2

Posted 17 October 2015 - 07:01 AM

Name: Ceder

Clan name: Romeros 

http://romerosclan.com

Game Type: - undecided as I would like to talk to you about doing more then one event,

here are some games that we play:

League of Legends

Dota 2

CSGO

Block n Load

Team Fortress 2 

( and more )

X-Fire Contact Info: -

Steam Name Contact Info :

http://steamcommunity.com/id/RCeder/

I would love to talk to a representative, as I would love to maybe get a friendship going between both clans so we can have more then one event if it interests you. We did this before and had an even every week/month etc which led to friends being made and a lot of fun for both sides. 

Any questions? please message  me on Steam. :)

Ceder

Romeros Clan Ambassador

#2 Eastw00d

Eastw00d
  • Users
  • 1,104 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Games:Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Black Ops 2, Ghosts, Call of Duty 4, CS:GO, L4D 2, Rust

Posted 17 October 2015 - 08:10 AM

Hello Ceder and  thanks for the invitation. This is very interesting, an officer of DG should contact you soon. @ImakePOPTARTS

Posted Image

#3 ImakePOPTARTS

ImakePOPTARTS

Some call me Kyle, Most call me Tarts

• DG| Major |MJR
  • 1,874 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 17 October 2015 - 10:51 PM

Hello @Ceder of Romeros, 

Thank you for contacting us and requesting a scrim. The only teams, besides starcraft, I believe we have is CS:GO, but I am not sure of it's status. @raza416 would know and be able to make a match. If you are looking for someone to scrim in Smite, we could put together a team real quick. I would reccomend sending Raza416 a message on the forums, or finding him on teamspeak for further info on CS:GO.

Thanks,

ImakePOPTARTS

Posted Image

#4 Ceder

Ceder
  • Users
  • 2 posts
  • Games:CS:GO, Diablo 3, Dota 2, L4D 2, League of Legends, Minecraft, Path of Exile, Red Orchestra 2, Rust, Starcraft 2

Posted 18 October 2015 - 11:28 AM

@ImakePOPTARTS

Thanks for the reply,

If finding teams is an issue for you guys we could always play a game that doesn't involve ranks such as Block n Load or Team Fortress 2, I could  try get a SMITE team for a event but not sure if many of us play it.

Block N Load or Team Fortress 2 could be fun, we could even randomise teams so players get to know each other just to make it extra fun!

Anyway, tell me what you think of a Block n Load/Team Fortress 2 event, I'll message raza416 to try and organise an event involving CSGO.

Thanks!

Ceder

Romeros Clan Ambassador

Edited by Ceder, 18 October 2015 - 11:30 AM.

#5 ImakePOPTARTS

ImakePOPTARTS

Some call me Kyle, Most call me Tarts

• DG| Major |MJR
  • 1,874 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 18 October 2015 - 05:14 PM

@ImakePOPTARTS

Thanks for the reply,

If finding teams is an issue for you guys we could always play a game that doesn't involve ranks such as Block n Load or Team Fortress 2, I could  try get a SMITE team for a event but not sure if many of us play it.

Block N Load or Team Fortress 2 could be fun, we could even randomise teams so players get to know each other just to make it extra fun!

Anyway, tell me what you think of a Block n Load/Team Fortress 2 event, I'll message raza416 to try and organise an event involving CSGO.

Thanks!

Ceder

Romeros Clan Ambassador

Let's wait to see what raza has to say for the CS:GO side of things, but for our TF2 events in the past, we would have extremely low numbers in turnout for our in house events, even when prizes were in play. 

That being said i'd like to see what you guys have for a smite audience, or if anyone else on our side can get a team together for those games. We would be able to do something then.

Best of Luck,

ImakePOPTARTS

Posted Image

#6 raza416

raza416
  • DG| Corporal |CPL
  • 45 posts

Steam Profile

• RnGeee - Offline
    Since: Sep 21 2017 03:54 PM
    14.7 hrs last 2 weeks.
    Add Friend

Posted 22 October 2015 - 01:28 AM

Hey guys! Terribly sorry for just seeing this now, been terribly busy with school! I'd love to get the members together for a friendly scrim however, however it'll have to wait until November at the latest, myself and EffKayy have university midterms until then! I've added you Ceder on steam so we can have a discussion regarding further details there! Also, just curious as to whether you guys are based out of America or Europe! Thanks for your patience!

#7 Quinton

Quinton
  • DG| Gamer |GMR
  • 23 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 17 May 2016 - 10:32 AM

im up for joining someone to play against them...sounds fun

Oorah To Ashes

#8 Light

Light

Canadian

• DG| Captain |CPT
  • 2,875 posts

Steam Profile

• Light - Offline
    Since: Yesterday, 04:54 AM
    47.8 hrs last 2 weeks.
    Add Friend

Posted 17 May 2016 - 02:15 PM

im up for joining someone to play against them...sounds fun

Please don't bring back old topics like this.

/thread

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dg, romeros, clan, scrim, clan scrim, vs, friendly, ceder

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

')
Change Theme!