•  
  • Start New Topic
  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google Log In with Steam      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

My path into ascendancy

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 Make_A_Witch_Foundation

Posted 29 November 2015 - 09:49 AM

I talked my wife into letting me get the new supporter pack!  I have to give her the shirt, my son gets the artwork, and I keep the in-game stuff.. sounds like a deal to me :)

Anyway, I'm horrible at the game so I have to make up for it by spending hundreds of dollars on microtransactions... enjoy:

Ascendant_zpswrgu0mpv.png

#2 Brklyn

Brklyn
  • DG| Founder |FDR
  • 3,671 posts

Posted 29 November 2015 - 12:31 PM

Wow!!!!!!!!!! Love it

#3 Make_A_Witch_Foundation

Posted 29 November 2015 - 12:35 PM

Best 400 bucks I ever spent... except for one time in Vegas, but I can't talk about that here :D

#4 ImakePOPTARTS

ImakePOPTARTS

Some call me Kyle, Most call me Tarts

• DG| Major |MJR
  • 1,874 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 29 November 2015 - 03:39 PM

Best 400 bucks I ever spent... except for one time in Vegas, but I can't talk about that here :D

Lel :D

Posted Image

#5 AntiDog

AntiDog
  • DG| Gamer |GMR
  • 4 posts
  • LocationAustria
  • Games:Diablo 3, League of Legends, Path of Exile, Starcraft 2

Posted 06 December 2015 - 05:23 AM

Isn't it quite a long time still acendancy? I don't get why everyone is already so hyped for it, since there is still the whole talisman thing in between...

I think I will buy my next supported pack post christmas since I am not as lucky as you are and my GF will not be statisfied about a POE shirt :S

#6 Make_A_Witch_Foundation

Posted 06 December 2015 - 10:25 AM

Isn't it quite a long time still acendancy? I don't get why everyone is already so hyped for it, since there is still the whole talisman thing in between...

I think I will buy my next supported pack post christmas since I am not as lucky as you are and my GF will not be statisfied about a POE shirt :S

Yeah, Talisman leagues are up next... but I'm not too excited for them.  I'll be working a shit ton anyway and won't have as much time to play.  I might take a few days of vacation for ascendancy release though.  Also, I highly suggest trying to get your wife/fiance/girlfriend playing PoE.  My wife was never a huge gamer or anything, but one weekend I got her to build a character and I helped her out and taught her enough so that she enjoyed it.  Plus I had her give me all the currency she found :D

#7 Jddogg

Jddogg
  • Banned
  • 11 posts
  • Games:Path of Exile

Posted 19 December 2015 - 06:56 PM

That portal reminds me of something very specific from world of warcraft..... damnit i can't think of what it is though.

Looks awesome though, and that pet is godly :D

#8 Make_A_Witch_Foundation

Posted 27 December 2015 - 08:26 PM

@Jddogg

Reddit loves you... hahaha

lmao_zps8lrfbjbt.png

Source: https://www.reddit.c...to_delete_this/

#9 IVIrPorter

IVIrPorter
  • Users
  • 496 posts
  • Games:Battlefield 3, Diablo 3