•  
  • Start New Topic
  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google Log In with Steam      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

2.1.0 Hype

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Make_A_Witch_Foundation

Posted 09 December 2015 - 07:53 PM

So, I'm really excited for the update coming next year with ascendancy classes... but until then I'm sure Talisman league will keep me entertained.  What builds are you planning on making?!  I'll miss the start of the league due to work, but I'll put several hours in this weekend.  I'll also take a few days off around Christmas and New Year's to play quite a bit.

I was thinking something easy and OP to start with like searing bond and/or maybe flame totems... then transition into something more fun.  For some reason I really want to do RF, but dancing around all those difficult map mods is a pain.  

Patch notes in spoiler if you missed them!

Spoiler

#2 Ruber

Posted 13 December 2015 - 12:40 AM

So am I but playing a little less then before,  Especially playing 12+ hours a day,   Supposedly my kids need to spend time with dad a little!  So only a couple hours a day now.

#3 Make_A_Witch_Foundation

Posted 13 December 2015 - 09:25 PM

So am I but playing a little less then before,  Especially playing 12+ hours a day,   Supposedly my kids need to spend time with dad a little!  So only a couple hours a day now.

Hah, I hear that.. sometimes when I'm on TeamSpeak you can probably hear my son in the background.  Usually followed by "QUIET! I'm running a damn MAP!"

#4 Ruber

Posted 14 December 2015 - 12:29 AM

Well my computer is in the basement so if I do that I will have to bring it upstairs :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

')
Change Theme!