•  
  • Start New Topic
  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google Log In with Steam      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

Paintball community

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Preacher_of_Valor

Preacher_of_Valor
  • DG| Sergeant |SGT
  • 80 posts
  • LocationNew York.
  • Company:1st Company
  • Platoon:2nd Platoon
  • Games:Arma 3, DayZ, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Call of Duty 4, Diablo 3, L4D 2, League of Legends

Steam Profile

Posted 16 December 2015 - 02:29 PM

Hi is anyone interested in paintball? Have a paintball team? or sells equipment, please contact me.

I am trying to get into the paintball community and i would love to talk to people who love the concept of paintball. please and thank you.

#2 AGSoldier

AGSoldier
  • DG| Captain |CPT
  • 1,600 posts
  • LocationHuntsville, AL
  • Jobs:DayZ Marshal
  • Nickname:AG
  • Games:Arma 2, Arma 3, DayZ, Call of Duty 4, League of Legends, Minecraft

Posted 17 December 2015 - 08:43 AM

POPULAR

Well I've only played a few times but it was a military exercise. I have some friends that do though so I can ask around and get some info for you. 

Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 Preacher_of_Valor

Preacher_of_Valor
  • DG| Sergeant |SGT
  • 80 posts
  • LocationNew York.
  • Games:Arma 3, DayZ, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Call of Duty 4, Diablo 3, L4D 2, League of Legends

Steam Profile

Posted 18 December 2015 - 12:13 AM

Well I've only played a few times but it was a military exercise. I have some friends that do though so I can ask around and get some info for you. 

wow that would be great! and i would appreciate it. wow a military exercise? please explain more!

#4 Railer

Railer
  • DG| Sergeant Major |SGM
  • 645 posts
  • LocationSacramento, CA
  • Company:2nd Company
  • Games:Battlefield 3

Posted 18 December 2015 - 06:33 PM

POPULAR

I absolutely love playing and have a bunch of equipment but I don't get to go as much as i would like.  I don't really care for speedball but I love woodsball and rec play and also have a pump.  My wife (Tizzel) has her own stuff too, she rolls with a Mini.  I have this bad habit of obtaining a lot of things but never getting rid of them so that benefits me when I get the itch to play. :D

#5 Blitzkrieg

Posted 19 December 2015 - 03:51 PM

I'd love to have a DG paintball team. Or something. Sadly, I'm like - so far from everyone.

Posted Image

#6 Invisabit

Invisabit
  • DG| Major |MJR
  • 1,571 posts
  • LocationSouth Dakota, USA
  • Games:DayZ, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Black Ops 2, Call of Duty 4, Diablo 3, Dota 2, L4D 2, League of Legends, Minecraft, Starcraft 2

Steam Profile

Posted 20 December 2015 - 11:48 PM

POPULAR

I have worked at a paintball field for the past 4 years, played competitive paintball for a year, I am the president of the paintball club at my local college, and have gone to many major events. I have a family now so I had to back off a bit, but if there is anything you want to know about or are interested in I would be happy to help!

Posted Image

"My name will bring fear at the gates of hell"

IMPOSSIBLE

#7 ARTofSOUND

ARTofSOUND
  • 482 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 21 December 2015 - 07:17 AM

POPULAR

i love how people here arent youre every day nerds  :D 
if i could i would play with you guys... its only a bit to far to travel from belgium every time for a game...

but i love the idea if it would be possible...

DG|paintball or DG|airsoft

552039_10151236666712457_899212569_n.jpg408920_10151236671232457_1156490053_n.jp406479_10151236671337457_1527431422_n.jp

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#8 Preacher_of_Valor

Preacher_of_Valor
  • DG| Sergeant |SGT
  • 80 posts
  • LocationNew York.

Steam Profile

Posted 21 December 2015 - 05:33 PM

I absolutely love playing and have a bunch of equipment but I don't get to go as much as i would like.  I don't really care for speedball but I love woodsball and rec play and also have a pump.  My wife (Tizzel) has her own stuff too, she rolls with a Mini.  I have this bad habit of obtaining a lot of things but never getting rid of them so that benefits me when I get the itch to play. :D

what is speedball? and hello btw. thank you for replying.

#9 Preacher_of_Valor

Preacher_of_Valor
  • DG| Sergeant |SGT
  • 80 posts
  • LocationNew York.

Steam Profile

Posted 21 December 2015 - 05:34 PM

I'd love to have a DG paintball team. Or something. Sadly, I'm like - so far from everyone.

wow u have ur own profile thingy, that is awesome. 

#10 Preacher_of_Valor

Preacher_of_Valor
  • DG| Sergeant |SGT
  • 80 posts
  • LocationNew York.

Steam Profile

Posted 21 December 2015 - 05:34 PM

if i could i would play with you guys... its only a bit to far to travel from belgium every time for a game...

552039_10151236666712457_899212569_n.jpg408920_10151236671232457_1156490053_n.jp406479_10151236671337457_1527431422_n.jp

aw man you gear looks so awesome and i want to go to your country.

#11 Preacher_of_Valor

Preacher_of_Valor
  • DG| Sergeant |SGT
  • 80 posts
  • LocationNew York.

Steam Profile

Posted 21 December 2015 - 05:36 PM

I have worked at a paintball field for the past 4 years, played competitive paintball for a year, I am the president of the paintball club at my local college, and have gone to many major events. I have a family now so I had to back off a bit, but if there is anything you want to know about or are interested in I would be happy to help!

aw man there is so many questions to ask! idk where to start! ok in your opinion what is a good rifle to start out with as a scrubby like myself. and any tips on aiming down the sights.

#12 Railer

Railer
  • 645 posts
  • LocationSacramento, CA
  • Company:2nd Company
  • Games:Battlefield 3

Posted 21 December 2015 - 10:04 PM

Hey Preacher_Of_Valor!  Speedball is a type of play where the area of play is typically bunkers set up in a mirror-like configuration where each team has the same arrangement of bunkers when thy're facing each other.  Since these are usually smaller areas, people go through a lot more paint than other variants.  No problem at all, welcome to the community!

#13 Preacher_of_Valor

Preacher_of_Valor
  • DG| Sergeant |SGT
  • 80 posts
  • LocationNew York.

Steam Profile

Posted 22 December 2015 - 12:26 AM

Hey Preacher_Of_Valor!  Speedball is a type of play where the area of play is typically bunkers set up in a mirror-like configuration where each team has the same arrangement of bunkers when thy're facing each other.  Since these are usually smaller areas, people go through a lot more paint than other variants.  No problem at all, welcome to the community!

oh i want to do the events outside, that is what i am used to.

#14 ARTofSOUND

ARTofSOUND
  • 482 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 22 December 2015 - 01:54 AM

POPULAR

552039_10151236666712457_899212569_n.jpg

THX,

these are actualy old pictures...
we still use this outfit for millsim events als mercenary or when we play on rebel units.

right now we use 3 diffirent setups.

i have a multicam,ACU and ATP outfit.
and if you wane cout the mercenary outfit aswel than its 4 setups....

#15 Preacher_of_Valor

Preacher_of_Valor
  • DG| Sergeant |SGT
  • 80 posts
  • LocationNew York.

Steam Profile

Posted 23 December 2015 - 12:52 AM

THX,

we still use this outfit for millsim events als mercenary or when we play on rebel units.

do you dress in layers? or do you cover the vital parts such as the neck, face groin. Because the paintball pellets are no joke.

#16 ARTofSOUND

ARTofSOUND
  • 482 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 23 December 2015 - 02:53 AM

POPULAR

THX,

do you dress in layers? or do you cover the vital parts such as the neck, face groin. Because the paintball pellets are no joke.

the only thing i cover are my eyes with tactical sunglases...

i just wear my normal tactical clothing and a tacvest...
i want to feel when i get hit, dont see the point in wearing so many clothes...its already a intensive hobby/sport so when i wear more layers i just start overheating and sweating...wich i would like to keep to a minimum

#17 Preacher_of_Valor

Preacher_of_Valor
  • DG| Sergeant |SGT
  • 80 posts
  • LocationNew York.

Steam Profile

Posted 23 December 2015 - 02:33 PM

THX,

the only thing i cover are my eyes with tactical sunglases...

i just wear my normal tactical clothing and a tacvest...
i want to feel when i get hit, dont see the point in wearing so many clothes...its already a intensive hobby/sport so when i wear more layers i just start overheating and sweating...wich i would like to keep to a minimum

can u recall a time when u were shot up so bad? a moment when after a paintball session u were bruised like a green banana? if so mind telling the story?

#18 ARTofSOUND

ARTofSOUND
  • 482 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 24 December 2015 - 06:07 AM

POPULAR

@Preacher_of_Valor

i play airsoft :)

and when i am shot up (wich doesnt happen much) it hurts like a b*tch...
i dont get shot as much as i shoot others...
i am one of those guys that plays with a team of militairy guys and we try to use our military tactict to our advance on the field...

but when i get hit i mostly get hit hard...
a few times even had to go to the hospital or doctor for some stiches...

the hardest hit i ever had whas a guy with an underbarel M203...
we where in bunkers in an old fort and i entered a room wich we thought we cleared...
and the guy with the GL jumpscares and launches his GL in my face from point blanck...
i had several BB's stuck under my skin and had to got to the hospital to get them removed...

and the second hardest whas kinda similar...
we where clearing rooms in an old apartment complex because we needed to clear snipers...
and a sniper is hiden in a room and when we anter he shoots me in the arm from just a few feet away...
the BB shot trough my clothing and got stuck in my arm...

but thats just a part of the game...
there are rules to prevent these things but it still can happen...

one of the rules is to avoid making headshots...
but is an idiot is always peeking behind a wal and only showing his face...
then i shoot him in the face sinds thats the only thing i can hit, and if they dont like that then just show more than just a face  <_<

#19 Preacher_of_Valor

Preacher_of_Valor
  • DG| Sergeant |SGT
  • 80 posts
  • LocationNew York.

Steam Profile

Posted 25 December 2015 - 03:14 PM

@Preacher_of_Valor

i play airsoft :)

and when i am shot up (wich doesnt happen much) it hurts like a b*tch...
i dont get shot as much as i shoot others...
i am one of those guys that plays with a team of militairy guys and we try to use our military tactict to our advance on the field...

but when i get hit i mostly get hit hard...
a few times even had to go to the hospital or doctor for some stiches...

the hardest hit i ever had whas a guy with an underbarel M203...
we where in bunkers in an old fort and i entered a room wich we thought we cleared...
and the guy with the GL jumpscares and launches his GL in my face from point blanck...
i had several BB's stuck under my skin and had to got to the hospital to get them removed...

and the second hardest whas kinda similar...
we where clearing rooms in an old apartment complex because we needed to clear snipers...
and a sniper is hiden in a room and when we anter he shoots me in the arm from just a few feet away...
the BB shot trough my clothing and got stuck in my arm...

but thats just a part of the game...
there are rules to prevent these things but it still can happen...

one of the rules is to avoid making headshots...
but is an idiot is always peeking behind a wal and only showing his face...
then i shoot him in the face sinds thats the only thing i can hit, and if they dont like that then just show more than just a face  <_<

oh man your story is amazing!, like the detail is too good! especially the part when you got hit with a GL omg that is insane! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

')
Change Theme!