•  
  • Start New Topic
  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google Log In with Steam      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

Squad

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Mr.Lotus

Mr.Lotus
  • DG| Master Sergeant |MSG
  • 42 posts

Posted 01 April 2016 - 07:01 PM

For those who are looking to play some Squad By all means add me on steam and Messege me! I am always looking to play so don't be shy! :D Steam ID: DG| Mr.Lotus Hope to see you guys in the field soon!

Posted Image

#2 Kakkoi

Kakkoi
  • DG| Warrant Officer |WO
  • 345 posts

Posted 03 April 2016 - 02:27 PM

what squad?

Posted Image

#3 BooGie Man

Posted 08 April 2016 - 05:53 AM

Il be down for it.

Posted Image

#4 Kakkoi

Kakkoi
  • DG| Warrant Officer |WO
  • 345 posts

Posted 08 April 2016 - 01:07 PM

so confused lol

Posted Image

#5 Vissari

Vissari

Sir

• DG| Sergeant Major |SGM
  • 851 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 08 April 2016 - 01:30 PM

Kakkoi, Squad is an FPS, it's a new shooter. You can find it on steam

#6 jakjak112

jakjak112
  • Users
  • 334 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Games:Arma 2, Arma 3, DayZ, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Black Ops 2, CS:GO, League of Legends, Minecraft, Path of Exile, Red Orchestra 2, Starcraft 2

Posted 08 April 2016 - 04:38 PM

I wanna get this game so bad.

Posted Image

#7 serpepak

serpepak
  • DG| Gamer |GMR
  • 3 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 22 April 2016 - 03:23 PM

I Highly Recommend it, It's thoroughly good. I recall someone mentioning "This game will give you PTSD"

For now it's all infantry, but soon-ish they'll have truck's and APC's. They intend to go up to Helicopters, as I think Jet's were nixed due to map sizes (that could change however).

-On a related side note-

If you're interested in the full feel, the team behind Squad was for many years developing a mod for BF2 Called Project Reality. Since EA has recently stopped supporting BF2 altogether,

they gave the PR team permission to continue to develop PR in a standalone format, for free of course. It's still being constantly improved and updated, and it's really a masterpiece.

Imagine playing in ww2-NAM-And modern eras up 'til now with a ton of tanks, trucks, apc's, choppers, and jets/planes, It's quite a lot of content. http://www.realitymod.com/downloads

--

But if you're at all interested in Squad, Do get it! The community is getting larger and is usually very friendly and helpful to new comers.

Some Videos showcasing the game play (From Bluedrake42, he swears a lot and makes things a bit more dramatic than they are, but you get a sense of the adrenaline)

Squad:

Project Reality:

Edited by serpepak, 22 April 2016 - 03:45 PM.

#8 The_Mad_Jester

The_Mad_Jester
  • Users
  • 13 posts
  • LocationPrince Rupert, BC, Canada
  • Games:None

Posted 10 December 2016 - 11:00 PM

When I first saw Squad, I was instantly intrigued. I was even more so when I found it it had full body immersion (I'm easily the biggest whore you'll know for games that have full body immersion) and bought it the first sale I could and had cash to spare. Definitely worth the investment if you're looking for some military sim action comboed with a similar squad mechanic to that of Battlefield 2.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

')
Change Theme!