•  
  • Start New Topic
  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google Log In with Steam      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

Evolve Esports Gaming

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Guyrath!!

Guyrath!!
  • DG| Sergeant Major |SGM
  • 222 posts
  • Company:1st Company
  • Platoon:1st Platoon
  • Games:Battlefield 3, Black Ops 2, League of Legends, Minecraft

Posted 26 July 2016 - 12:33 AM

I have talked with a founder of another teamspeak about maybe helping us host a league of legends tournament and theyd like to talk to some admins about it. Or just doing regular scrims with us. this would be a huge opportunity for us as a clan and for them being a gaming community that hosts tourneys! Please post back when you can, i have there server admin added on skype and he wants to set up a metting with us thanks!

#2 Guyrath!!

Guyrath!!
  • 222 posts

Posted 26 July 2016 - 12:34 AM

I have talked with a founder of another teamspeak about maybe helping us host a league of legends tournament and theyd like to talk to some admins about it. Or just doing regular scrims with us. this would be a huge opportunity for us as a clan and for them being a gaming community that hosts tourneys! Please post back when you can, i have there server admin added on skype and he wants to set up a metting with us thanks!

They also have various other gaming teams that would love to scrim vs us! 

#3 Kamas

Posted 26 July 2016 - 04:52 AM

Any Smite teams?

Posted Image
Thanks to afblurt for this piece of art!

#4 Guyrath!!

Guyrath!!
  • 222 posts

Posted 26 July 2016 - 12:47 PM

I beleive they said they have a semi professional team yes, but i will get back to you on that kamas!

#5 Guyrath!!

Guyrath!!
  • 222 posts

Posted 26 July 2016 - 08:47 PM

@Next_Generation @MinnyMaus @Ninja

#6 MinnyMaus

Posted 26 July 2016 - 09:11 PM

Has @D0ct0re seen this?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

1310245665-0cafd8f926b864b3df36917f1f8b4

#7 Guyrath!!

Guyrath!!
  • 222 posts

Posted 26 July 2016 - 09:34 PM

He is currently on important business for the time being but ik we all spoke about this i was hoping i could get this organized while hes on leave for his personal affairs @MinnyMaus he wont be back till the 16th i beleive or something close to that

Edited by Guyrath!!, 26 July 2016 - 09:35 PM.

#8 MinnyMaus

Posted 26 July 2016 - 09:39 PM

POPULAR

He is currently on important business for the time being but ik we all spoke about this i was hoping i could get this organized while hes on leave for his personal affairs @MinnyMaus he wont be back till the 16th i beleive or something close to that

Just wondering because he had PM'd us about running a tournament. I think we would prefer to wait for his return :/ I'm unsure about teaming up with another clan that we know nothing about, public image is really important as we pride ourselves as a "clean" and mature clan.

#9 Guyrath!!

Guyrath!!
  • 222 posts

Posted 26 July 2016 - 09:51 PM

Just wondering because he had PM'd us about running a tournament. I think we would prefer to wait for his return :/ I'm unsure about teaming up with another clan that we know nothing about, public image is really important as we pride ourselves as a "clean" and mature clan.

No doubt! We'll just wait on him probably for the best anyways! But, theyd like to do a meeting ill inform them well will let them know upon his return!

Edited by Guyrath!!, 26 July 2016 - 09:51 PM.

#10 MinnyMaus

Posted 26 July 2016 - 09:51 PM

No doubt! We'll just wait on him probably for the best anyways! But, theyd like to do a meeting ill inform them well will let them know upon my coachs return!
:c that's just my opinion, do you know much about the team?

#11 Guyrath!!

Guyrath!!
  • 222 posts

Posted 26 July 2016 - 09:56 PM

No doubt! We'll just wait on him probably for the best anyways! But, theyd like to do a meeting ill inform them well will let them know upon my coachs return!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapa

There team i do not, but i do know about there teamspeak that they have, they run a bunch of different tourneys, i beleive  there biggest one is like 500 or 600 ppl? im not sure tho would you like there teamspeak info?

#12 MinnyMaus

Posted 26 July 2016 - 09:59 PM

There team i do not, but i do know about there teamspeak that they have, they run a bunch of different tourneys, i beleive there biggest one is like 500 or 600 ppl? im not sure tho would you like there teamspeak info?
I'm not sure if I'm the right ambassador for the job do they have a website?

#13 Guyrath!!

Guyrath!!
  • 222 posts

Posted 26 July 2016 - 10:15 PM

There team i do not, but i do know about there teamspeak that they have, they run a bunch of different tourneys, i beleive there biggest one is like 500 or 600 ppl? im not sure tho would you like there teamspeak info?

Yes, they do. its evolveesports.com there site is currently down for matenence right now, but i talked to a Moderator there and they said it should be back up and running in the next day or two XD

Edited by Guyrath!!, 26 July 2016 - 10:16 PM.

#14 MinnyMaus

Posted 27 July 2016 - 06:35 AM

Yes, they do. its evolveesports.com there site is currently down for matenence right now, but i talked to a Moderator there and they said it should be back up and running in the next day or two XD
Okay cool, thanks Guyrath keep us updated!

#15 Serene

Serene
  • Users
  • 59 posts
  • LocationTennessee
  • Games:CS:GO, Diablo 3, L4D 2, League of Legends, Minecraft, Path of Exile

Posted 29 July 2016 - 01:03 PM

I know the owner of Evolve Esports. The teamspeak address is the same as the website. As much as I like the owner, RCA, the admins of the teamspeak come from various other teamspeaks, HKG and VG -- the admins used to be on those teamspeaks. It is way more than a community though. It is a business they are running. They are always currently looking for new teams for Esports from League to CS:GO.. and a lot more than that. Definitely explore the option -- not sure how it will work out but it would be nice to see.

Edited by Serene, 05 August 2016 - 11:07 PM.

#16 Guyrath!!

Guyrath!!
  • 222 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 01:15 PM

I talked to there server admins and the owner of the team speak or founder, I plan to keep in contact with them for the time being till skunk is back around, thank you tho serene!

#17 Serene

Serene
  • Users
  • 59 posts
  • LocationTennessee
  • Games:CS:GO, Diablo 3, L4D 2, League of Legends, Minecraft, Path of Exile

Posted 29 July 2016 - 01:21 PM

POPULAR

I talked to there server admins and the owner of the team speak or founder, I plan to keep in contact with them for the time being till skunk is back around, thank you tho serene!

I understand, I was just letting you guys know. 

#18 MinnyMaus

Posted 02 August 2016 - 05:36 PM

POPULAR

Thank you @Serene :)

#19 D0ct0re

D0ct0re
  • Users
  • 236 posts
  • LocationDayboro QLD
  • Games:Diablo 3, League of Legends

Posted 05 August 2016 - 10:26 AM

POPULAR

hey so my opinion real quick. Teaming up with another clan on tournaments normally one side tries to take all the credit n alot of drama comes about just not worth it. With it being old vg admins I know in their league of legends tournaments there was alot of shady stuff going on with the ppl running their tournament which is why I stopped doing them. Admins stacking teams, running rules for one team but different rules for others, prizes being taken rather than given out, just multiple bad things... Can talk to them once Im back still but I highly doubt me personally would team up with them to run a tournament given past history with some vg admins. Happy to still scrim the team for practice long as it fits with us n no trash talking goes on.

Again that is just my opinion Ill do what the higher ups want me to do when it comes to the tourny part of this ^^.

#20 Guyrath!!

Guyrath!!
  • 222 posts

Posted 06 August 2016 - 09:24 PM

POPULAR

hey so my opinion real quick. Teaming up with another clan on tournaments normally one side tries to take all the credit n alot of drama comes about just not worth it. With it being old vg admins I know in their league of legends tournaments there was alot of shady stuff going on with the ppl running their tournament which is why I stopped doing them. Admins stacking teams, running rules for one team but different rules for others, prizes being taken rather than given out, just multiple bad things... Can talk to them once Im back still but I highly doubt me personally would team up with them to run a tournament given past history with some vg admins. Happy to still scrim the team for practice long as it fits with us n no trash talking goes on.

Again that is just my opinion Ill do what the higher ups want me to do when it comes to the tourny part of this ^^.

Thanks Doc! Whatever you feel is best is good enough for me! Hope all is well in your time of leave. :D I just went to a wedding today and you were the first person i thought of! good luck man!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

')
Change Theme!