•  
  • Start New Topic
  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google Log In with Steam      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

Battlefield 1 PC System Requirements, Recommended Specs Announced

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Statistic

Statistic
  • DG| Sergeant Major |SGM
  • 585 posts
  • Company:1st Company
  • Platoon:3rd Platoon
  • Games:Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Diablo 3, League of Legends, Path of Exile, Starcraft 2

Posted 21 September 2016 - 09:00 PM

http://www.gamespot....s/1100-6443718/

"Good, Bad, I'm the guy with the gun.."
5070117906.png

#2 PhantomDot1

PhantomDot1
  • DG| 2nd Lieutenant |2LT
  • 1,638 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 22 September 2016 - 05:08 AM

these specs look insane, even for a new triple A title. Im curious to see if it will ever become clear to us why they are so insane, or if they just dont make sense and are made up.

I could run the beta fine, even though gfx card wise, I wouldnt meet the minimum requirements, so I feel like these min requirements are BS.

Posted Image

#3 NameNo1Chose

NameNo1Chose
  • DG| 1st Lieutenant |1LT
  • 1,156 posts
  • LocationDallas, Tx
  • Games:Battlefield 3, Black Ops 2, Call of Duty 4, L4D 2, League of Legends, Minecraft

Posted 22 September 2016 - 06:03 PM

Damn.  Do I need to rebuild my pc again...it's only been a month or two :(

Posted Image

#4 Ninja

Posted 22 September 2016 - 11:31 PM

looks pretty crazy but my pc should be able to run it i was able to kill the beta with a locked 60fps hopefully these specs are bs 

Posted Image

Posted Image

#5 Unlimited

Unlimited
  • DG| 1st Lieutenant |1LT
  • 2,273 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 23 September 2016 - 10:28 AM

The specs are BS, i was able to run it on my toaster, not perfectly but good enough. Minimum 6600k is just retarded.

Posted Image

#6 Rebound

Rebound
  • DG| Lance Corporal |LCPL
  • 50 posts
  • Company:2nd Company
  • Platoon:3rd Platoon
  • Games:Dota 2

Steam Profile

Posted 23 September 2016 - 10:23 PM

What do you expect,it's a huge game and the map are huge af and so as graphics..

#7 PhantomDot1

PhantomDot1
  • 1,638 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 24 September 2016 - 05:40 AM

you do realise that the mapsize is nothing compared to some other games, and the graphics arent much better if not the same as bf4, right ?

Posted Image

#8 NeilZar

NeilZar
  • Users
  • 65 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 24 September 2016 - 05:58 AM

POPULAR

you do realise that the mapsize is nothing compared to some other games, and the graphics arent much better if not the same as bf4, right ?

You do realise the graphics of the games with bigger map sizes aren't as complex as BF1 right, and that they have added some features which can be heavy on the graphics card, but won't change the look in a drastic way since BF4 was already full of effects to enhance the experience. And don't forget the DX12 support!

Posted Image

#9 PhantomDot1

PhantomDot1
  • 1,638 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 24 September 2016 - 06:12 AM

You do realise the graphics of the games with bigger map sizes aren't as complex as BF1 right, and that they have added some features which can be heavy on the graphics card, but won't change the look in a drastic way since BF4 was already full of effects to enhance the experience. And don't forget the DX12 support!

spew more bs pls m8

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

')
Change Theme!