•  
  • Start New Topic
  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google Log In with Steam      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

Civ 6

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Statistic

Statistic
  • DG| Sergeant Major |SGM
  • 585 posts
  • Company:1st Company
  • Platoon:3rd Platoon
  • Games:Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Diablo 3, League of Legends, Path of Exile, Starcraft 2

Posted 26 October 2016 - 06:32 PM

What do you guys think so far?  I've only just completed my first game on the easiest mode.

"Good, Bad, I'm the guy with the gun.."
5070117906.png

#2 Cadain

Posted 27 October 2016 - 01:19 PM

I am liking it, still getting used to the amenities type system and how to make everyone happy. So far I have about 16 hours of play time on a single game but I didn't put it on the easiest mode either.

Posted Image

#3 Vissari

Vissari

Sir

• 851 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 27 October 2016 - 04:13 PM

Kinda hating the AI at the moment. They seem a bit too war mongery and get mad for weird reasons. I got denounced yesterday because I didn't have a large enough espionage program

#4 PhantomDot1

PhantomDot1
  • DG| 2nd Lieutenant |2LT
  • 1,637 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 27 October 2016 - 04:46 PM

Kinda hating the AI at the moment. They seem a bit too war mongery and get mad for weird reasons. I got denounced yesterday because I didn't have a large enough espionage program

That are actually the new more noticable personalities. e.g. mbanza kongo will get mad at you for not spreading your religion to his cities, as he cannot start his own religion.

Back to topic, I have no clue, since I dont actually own the game yet. It seems to be quite good though, just some small issues which are common at game launches nowadays, but Ill probably get it soon.

Posted Image

#5 Statistic

Statistic
  • 585 posts
  • Platoon:3rd Platoon
  • Games:Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Diablo 3, League of Legends, Path of Exile, Starcraft 2

Posted 01 November 2016 - 04:22 PM

It's taking allot of getting used to, but the more I play it the more I like it.

"Good, Bad, I'm the guy with the gun.."
5070117906.png

#6 Guyrath!!

Guyrath!!
  • 222 posts
  • Platoon:1st Platoon
  • Games:Battlefield 3, Black Ops 2, League of Legends, Minecraft

Posted 03 November 2016 - 08:17 PM

Its amazing iv played about 50 + games now kinda figured out better build paths

0 user(s) are reading this topic