•  
  • Start New Topic
  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google Log In with Steam      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

Favorite and least favorite games this year

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Vissari

Vissari

Sir

• DG| Sergeant Major |SGM
  • 851 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 02 December 2016 - 12:41 PM

Hey Guys,

So I'm doing another end of the year article for games this year, but I wanted to do a little bit of polling before putting the article out on (ideally) Sunday.

So what games did you play this year that you liked and didn't like? Please write why, and note that this doesn't have to exclusively include games that came out this year.

#2 NameNo1Chose

NameNo1Chose
  • DG| 1st Lieutenant |1LT
  • 1,153 posts
  • LocationDallas, Tx
  • Games:Battlefield 3, Black Ops 2, Call of Duty 4, L4D 2, League of Legends, Minecraft

Posted 02 December 2016 - 07:13 PM

POPULAR

Well I can tell you a few of the games i've played.

Rocket League: With the Rumble update and the inclusion of all of the multiplatforms this game is still fun and I put a couple of hours into it a week.

Civ 6: Now it was highly anticipated and I feel like it delivered.  Currently to the point where i'm playing on Deity when I do play and have almost been every race.

TitanFall 2:  This game took a lot of what made Titan Fall good and made it better.  They simplified a few things which helps with the balancing however I think they took a step back with the Titan load outs themselves.

Posted Image

#3 Vissari

Vissari

Sir

• DG| Sergeant Major |SGM
  • 851 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 06 December 2016 - 05:47 PM

Titanfall 2 has definitely been a nice surprise this year. I wasn't expecting much from it

#4 Ninja

Posted 06 December 2016 - 11:23 PM

ok my list is:

• GTA V, because of it constant growth and because its still an awesome game 
  • Rainbow Six Siege, a great game to play with a few friends against AI 
  • The Division, awesome since the latest update totally unique shooter/ rpg/ open world feel combined into one 
  • Watch Dogs 2, great single play story and everything watch dogs og was suppose to be 
  • Ghost In The Shell Stand Alone Complex First Assault Online, umm the name duh no honestly it was a great little shooter for the price of 5 dollars and now has gone to ftp which makes it even more awesome and its based on the awesome anime series Ghost in the shell
  • The Culling, very interesting hunger games feel/ deathmatch game 
  • Scrap Mechanic, because who doesnt like to build random shit and see what happens  

Posted Image

Posted Image

#5 BaByShaQ

BaByShaQ

The Windy City Assassin

• DG| Brigadier General |BG
  • 5,056 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Jobs:Master of SOTM, Delta Squad Captain, Deadly Taskforce
  • Games:Ghosts, Diablo 3, League of Legends, Starcraft 2

Posted 07 December 2016 - 12:38 PM

Best: Overwatch, Blizzard is the epitome of quality over quantity. So when they release a new IP you know it is going to be baller. Overwatch did not disappoint. An easy pick up and play game were literally anyone can play, even non-gamers, and at the same time the skill cap is so high you have professionals doing things no one thought possible. The lore is killer the cinematic shorts are better than most movies, this one is a personal favourite below. On top of that, the games are 8-13 minutes on average so I can get a game in while waiting on the lady friend to finish getting ready to go out. I almost forgot, they charged like $40 on release day for PC for a five star game AND they give out free DLC via characters and maps, NO ONE DOES THAT ANYMORE. This game is 10/10 and that is why it is getting game of the year everywhere.

Worst: To be honest I haven't played a bad game in a few years. Why? I don't pre order games anymore, I read multiple reviews after release day, I don't purchase games until well after release day, and I can usually play it at a friend or family member's house beforehand. I have 5-10 games on reserve at all times that I can play while waiting for this process to unfold. Best of all, I usually save money on each game purchase and I only add the best to my library that have passed the gauntlet. It is a cyclical strategy that I recommend to everyone.    

#6 TonySRC

TonySRC
  • DG| Lance Corporal |LCPL
  • 46 posts
  • LocationLevittown, New York
  • Company:2nd Company
  • Platoon:3rd Platoon
  • Games:Batlefield 1, Starcraft 2

Posted 10 December 2016 - 09:49 AM

Here's my list

Overwatch:
Fun, addictive and competitive. Especially if you squad up.

Battlefield 1:
Great graphics. Gameplay is solid and holds your attention for hours on end.

TitanFall 2:
Fast gameplay. Definitely took the good stuff of TitanFall and capitalized on it. Feel the gameplay is the smoothest this year with very minimal noticeable bugs.

GOW4:
Great story line, but horrible multiplayer. Do not recommend this one unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

')
Change Theme!