•  
  • Start New Topic
  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google Log In with Steam      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

Overwatch Double XP Weekend

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Klaw117

Posted 07 June 2017 - 01:18 AM

Hey guys, Overwatch will be having a double experience weekend from June 8 to June 12. The boost will also stack multiplicatively with other experience bonuses like playing in a group.

In other words, if you want a shit ton of experience for loot boxes (and god knows we need it due to the blatant money grab of the Anniversary event), plan to devote some time to Overwatch this weekend. I'll be online playing after 8 pm CDT if you want to team up with me.

Info: Click Me!
5580964876.png

#2 TonySRC

TonySRC
  • DG| Lance Corporal |LCPL
  • 46 posts
  • LocationLevittown, New York
  • Company:2nd Company
  • Platoon:3rd Platoon
  • Games:Batlefield 1, Starcraft 2

Posted 07 June 2017 - 05:04 PM

I'm in. Guys, let's all hop on slack. Send me a message with your email and I'll create an Overwatch room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#3 Klaw117

Posted 07 June 2017 - 08:04 PM

My email address is on my DG profile, so you can look there. It's still accurate. Why use Slack though? We have an Overwatch room in TeamSpeak.
5580964876.png

#4 TonySRC

TonySRC
  • DG| Lance Corporal |LCPL
  • 46 posts
  • LocationLevittown, New York
  • Company:2nd Company
  • Platoon:3rd Platoon
  • Games:Batlefield 1, Starcraft 2

Posted 09 June 2017 - 08:29 AM

My email address is on my DG profile, so you can look there. It's still accurate. Why use Slack though? We have an Overwatch room in TeamSpeak.

Mainly to organize when people will be hopping on and teaming up.  I figured its easier for collaboration. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

')
Change Theme!