•  
  • Start New Topic
  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google Log In with Steam      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

DG Dungeons and Dragons Group 2

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Unevenexile

Unevenexile
  • Recruit |REC
  • 6 posts
  • Company:3rd Company
  • Platoon:3rd Platoon
  • Games:Minecraft

Steam Profile

Posted 20 August 2017 - 11:49 AM

Hey everyone. I am one of the players for Afblurt's game. I know there are more people in the clan wanting to play the game and some people were talking about starting a second group. Here it is! please let me know if you are interested in a tentative bi-weekly schedule of D&D carnage. Open to any version of the game. Sunday will likely be the game day but we will try to be flexible. I am more than willing to GM for this game. New players are more than welcome and I want a group that is friendly and helpful to the new guys. 6 players max +1 GM. Let me know who is in. Thanks 

#2 ImJonABoat

ImJonABoat
  • DG| 2nd Lieutenant |2LT
  • 470 posts
  • LocationDallas Tx
  • Games:Black Ops 2, L4D 2, Minecraft

Posted 20 August 2017 - 05:34 PM

@cruxoffate @Klaw117 @LeFaeries

Posted Image

#3 Klaw117

Posted 20 August 2017 - 05:40 PM

Sundays sound good to me.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
5580964876.png

#4 afblurt

afblurt
  • DG| Sergeant Major |SGM
  • 124 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Platoon:1st Platoon
  • Games:DayZ, CS:GO, Diablo 3, Dota 2, League of Legends, Rust, Starcraft 2

Steam Profile

Posted 20 August 2017 - 06:16 PM

So happy to see this finally happening. Way to go guys!
Posted Image

#5 cruxoffate

cruxoffate
  • 414 posts
  • Company:2nd Company
  • Games:Diablo 3, L4D 2, League of Legends, Minecraft

Steam Profile

• Pheri - Offline
    Since: Jan 16 2018 05:45 AM
    10.6 hrs last 2 weeks.
    Add Friend

Posted 20 August 2017 - 06:35 PM

Thanks @ImJonABoat for the tag.

Sunday should be good for me. What time of day were we thinking?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
There are only two rules for success:
1. Never tell all that you know.

Posted Image
"Killing is not great" - Light

#6 cruxoffate

cruxoffate
  • 414 posts

Steam Profile

• Pheri - Offline
    10.6 hrs last 2 weeks.
    Add Friend

Posted 21 August 2017 - 10:13 PM

Following up.  I'm fine to co-GM if you need 

Posted Image

#7 ImJonABoat

ImJonABoat
  • 470 posts
  • LocationDallas Tx

Posted 22 August 2017 - 12:34 PM

I'd be on sunday so maybe sometimein the afternoon? Probably shouldn't run too late incase people need to be at work early on Mondays.

Posted Image

#8 Unevenexile

Unevenexile
  • Recruit |REC
  • 6 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 11 December 2017 - 03:06 PM

Here is a link for the game. Max size I am looking for is 6+1. As part of the world development, I would like details about where your character is from. The world will be built around the information i receive. Also when I get all players together I will have a vote on a few things such as starting level and  certain rules. Any questions can be directed to my steam. It is intended to open this up for new players who will get priority, but of course if there are seats members from the first group are welcome. 

https://app.roll20.n.../2787689/C-Xirg

#9 cruxoffate

cruxoffate
  • 414 posts

Steam Profile

• Pheri - Offline
    10.6 hrs last 2 weeks.
    Add Friend

Posted 12 December 2017 - 01:13 AM

The intended schedule is still unclear so I can't commit to the game.. but here it goes.

Also I'm assuming mostly forgotten-realms setting.

Meet Jasmine Hellenrae

z1NvSq3.png

Hellenrae was born blind, an unfortunate circumstance not discovered by her fisherman parents until she was old enough to walk.  Not having the heart to outright slay the child, nor the funds to see a lame girl into adulthood, her parents were faced with an impossible decision.  Ultimately the needs of the many outweighed the needs of the child and she was abandoned on the steps of a nearby orphanage.  She remembers the sound of her mother weeping as she sang the girl one last lullaby.

She doesn't remember much about her time in the orphanage, only small glimpses of memory, like a record... scratched and skipping.  She recalls faintly the first boy to stand up for her against the bullies that saw a little blind girl to be the easy target.  A rough, scratchy voice... like an old man who hadn't had a drink in ages.  Jack was different from the rest.. the other kids would instantly grow quiet whenever Jack was nearby. (A silver-scaled dragonborn might have that effect on human children.)

Her time at the orphanage would be short-lived, however.  A secretive order of shadow-sorcerer monks known as the 'Order of the Dark Moon' saw potential in her and bought her from the orphanage.  They took her to a secluded temple deep in the desert.  They called it a temple.. but it was more like a prison to her.  They made her into a Hassima, High-priestess Di'a's personal haram and band of assassins.  A slave weapon bought and paid-for.

Over the next 10 years they would train her senses (blind-sight 60ft), her body, and her mind to be an efficient machine  of bloodshed, deception, and espionage… all the while under the thumb of her masters.  Though her bonds would prevent her from displaying any form of emotion, she would remember every name and face that she would strike down, and the names of those that held her leash.

It was by fate that she would eventually be defeated by a man simply known as "Stick".  Rather than meeting the end of her life that day, she was instead born anew.  She was force-fed incenses and hallucinogens while unconscious that helped her break free of the enchantments that kept her a docile slave.  Stick would tell her stories of ancient organizations known as Selune's Chaste and The Hand of Shar and try to convince her to join him in "the coming war."  She declined their offer, but was allowed to walk free.

"More masters will come to use me as their weapon, with their chains and leashes to bend me to their will…..  A fitting fate… that they should die by the weapon they spent so long to make.  And with each stroke of my blade, my list of names becomes shorter."

Posted Image

#10 Unevenexile

Unevenexile
  • Recruit |REC
  • 6 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 12 December 2017 - 03:28 PM

I threw a post on the roll20 page so that time can be worked out, also as a note the world setting is not set in stone. The idea is to give players a large amount of creative liberty so that the world belongs more to the players. when all backgrounds are collected, I will work out minor details and weave them together. 

Edited by Unevenexile, 12 December 2017 - 03:40 PM.

#11 ImJonABoat

ImJonABoat
  • 470 posts
  • LocationDallas Tx

Posted 21 December 2017 - 06:31 PM

I have decided I want to play an illithid Barbarian-bard multiclass.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

')
Change Theme!