•  
  • Start New Topic
  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google Log In with Steam      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

Introduce yourself!

• Please log in to reply
643 replies to this topic

#1 Brklyn

Brklyn
  • DG| Founder |FDR
  • 3,670 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 10:44 PM

POPULAR

Introduce yourselves here :)

#2 BirthControlPolice

BirthControlPolice
  • Users
  • 47 posts
  • LocationMalibu, CA
  • Games:L4D 2

Posted 10 January 2011 - 10:52 PM

Ay everybody, wanted to introduce myself..i play a lot of BC2 and am always up for a good game, if anyone would like to add me on steam my name is BirthControlPolice and i'm on daily.

#3 Doc

Doc
  • Users
  • 136 posts
  • LocationMt. Morris, Pa
  • Games:Battlefield 3, Call of Duty 4, L4D 2, League of Legends

Posted 13 January 2011 - 10:22 PM

What's up everyone I'm doc I moved over here from the cGc I was third in command was with them for a little over two years so looking forward to playing with you guys

Posted Image

#4 bad-chick

bad-chick
  • Banned
  • 338 posts
  • Games:Call of Duty 4, L4D 2

Posted 14 January 2011 - 12:45 PM

helloo ana here ^^ aka Bad-chick I play lots of Black Ops and Tropico :P and yeah a few more and im on most of the time i think so im up for watever...most of the time... o - o

#5 Twigz

Twigz
  • Users
  • 283 posts
  • LocationCuracao
  • Games:Call of Duty 4

Posted 15 January 2011 - 11:01 AM

Hey everyone. My name is justin and i play a lot of black ops or Battlefield bad company 2. Im always up for a fight when i'm online.

#6 Deenie!

Deenie!
  • Users
  • 134 posts
  • LocationUpstate NY

Posted 15 January 2011 - 12:10 PM

Hello my name is Deenie and I am an alcoholic.. i have a disease but they don't know what to call it.
Came from a long stint with Fever like most of the core members have.
Mostly play BO and BC2
Posted Image

#7 Blood Ninja

Blood Ninja
  • Users
  • 80 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 07:00 PM

Blood Ninja (Serious Ninja in BC2). I was in fever for a week then we all jumped ship and Deadly Gaming was formed and I tagged along. In school right now so not on as much as I'd like, play blck ops and bc2, steam id: Blood_Ninja.
Interests: gaming, women, smoke... maybe not in that order.
Posted Image

#8 Blindeye

Blindeye
  • Banned
  • 14 posts
  • Locationwhere the wild things are
  • Games:None

Posted 20 January 2011 - 11:55 PM

Slow Blindeye here Hit me =)

ps . Teach my how to Dougie plz

#9 Archer

Archer
  • Users
  • 300 posts
  • LocationNewfoundland

Posted 23 January 2011 - 12:46 AM

I'm archer. My name has a second meaning. I own and use a recurve longbow. Making me an archer. You'll come to know me.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#10 Crimson

Crimson
  • DG| General |GEN
  • 1,094 posts
  • LocationTexas
  • Games:Arma 2, DayZ, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, CS:GO, Diablo 3, Dota 2, L4D 2, Minecraft, Path of Exile

Steam Profile

Posted 31 January 2011 - 07:53 PM

Hi! I'm Crimson, formerly =cGc=CrimsonTide. I go where the fun is, and that's usually wherever Paladin, Hondo, and my husband Doc are playing / being ridiculously funny. It amuses me. Um, I play both Left 4 Dead games, and will start playing BC2 when I get around to it >.<

I'm a bit cynical...but who isn't these days??

I dislike many things, but then change my mind for brief times and like them again temporarily. Idk, it's whatever. Yeah, small talk isn't really my thing.

Oh hey! Dingo!!!! *ahem* {a poisonous snake!!!!} :blink:

yeah, steam acct is wifeypoo
cute, huh?

"Crimson!! Spawning on you!! Stay alive for 2 seconds! Nevermind....."

-said every squad mate ever :P

#11 Guest_Paladin_*

Guest_Paladin_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 January 2011 - 09:45 PM

My name is Paladin and I have the worst internet connection to exist since the dawn of time. I was co-creator of =cGc= along with Hondo.

I like 2 things: video games and women. I also like women who play video games, but that is a mixture of the previously mentioned two things, and I refuse to count that as a third. Also, ice cream.

I have a sense of humor and I will take offense to pretty much nothing.

I also have fairly good reflexes, which more of you will discover if my internet ever stops being ignorant. For now you'll just have to take my word on it. Or hondo's, doc's, Crimson's, or jehuty's.

I play black ops, cod 4, left for dead 1&2, and Swat 4, mostly.

#12 darkrenevil

darkrenevil
  • Users
  • 58 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Quebec

Posted 01 February 2011 - 01:28 AM

Hugo, 22 , Pro hockey player :) I played pro in France tho not in the big league! not yet. I've played CoD since the first one and will never stop playing them :) steam id is hugolavoie or darkrenevil i always forget... I speak French, Yeah... I'm from Montreal, Quebec in Canada :D

I also am good at making signature with adobe program so if you want something PM me :P
Posted Image

I'm the definition of ' Ownage'

Posted Image

#13 FaNatic`

FaNatic`
  • Users
  • 235 posts
  • LocationNevada
  • Games:Arma 3, DayZ, Battlefield 4

Posted 02 February 2011 - 02:07 PM

Hello everyone,

I'm FaNatic', I look forward to meeting some more people from the clan, and just gaming together. I currently play CoD, CS, and BF:BC2. Just a bit about myself, I'm quite into graphic/graphic media design (after effects, cinema4d, etc...) as well as photography. I also am really into building computers, currently working on a new water cooling project, and can't wait to start gaming on that beast ^_^. But yeah, let me know how I can help, i'll be around.

SteamID: [email protected]

Best regards & happy gaming,
-FaNatic`

#14 Miss Killer

Miss Killer
  • Users
  • 67 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 05:45 PM

Hey guys! I'm Katie or Miss Killer! I'm happy I joined the clan so far. [: I love making pictures/graphics/signature on Photoshop. You'll most probably see me posting in the Graphics section. I'm also a musician, I play guitar, bass, piano and I sing. I love meeting new people, and I don't bite... much. ;D ♥

Posted Image

#15 Chillpillz

Chillpillz
  • Users
  • 17 posts
  • LocationWest Michigan

Posted 03 February 2011 - 11:37 PM

Hi im adam. I like to play video games. In my spare time from video games i go to coolege, jam, and I love my jeep... sometimes.

#16 Postal27

Postal27
  • Users
  • 6 posts
  • LocationNashville, TN

Posted 04 February 2011 - 11:12 PM

Hey everybody I just joined, I'm Eric aka Postal27. Im on Black Ops most nights for a little while atleast. Hope to be catchin up with everybody. Friend me

#17 Xytm3nt

Xytm3nt
  • Users
  • 1 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 07 February 2011 - 09:33 PM

Hi all!...Nice site and group you got going no here! Look forward to seeing you in some competitions!

#18 Bloodbane

Bloodbane
  • Users
  • 751 posts
  • Jobs:The Overwatcher
  • Nickname::D The Hulk Pirate (Aaargh!) :D

Posted 07 February 2011 - 11:33 PM

nice talking to you earlier - i hope things work out for you guys but if not you know your welcome here my friend

#19 the1corrupted

the1corrupted
  • Banned
  • 97 posts
  • LocationIn your basement
  • Games:Battlefield 3, Call of Duty 4

Posted 16 February 2011 - 11:27 AM

Hello everyone.

I'm a gamer who has recently left the console band-wagon because of whiny 12-year-olds on Xbox Live, and was tired of hearing their shrill voices piercing my eardrum. I have moved to a more sophisticated PC-based gaming (because I like RTS games, I already had a decent game machine to start with). So I decided to buy MW2 for the PC. No more whiners :)

And so, that's my story pretty much how I wound up gaming on the PC over console. I miss my friends from Live, but I had to sell my Xbox anyway to make ends meet. >.> Darn those bills.

OH! And for my next computer, I'm gonna build it!
Posted Image

Posted Image

#20 Bloodbane

Bloodbane
  • Users
  • 751 posts
  • Jobs:The Overwatcher
  • Nickname::D The Hulk Pirate (Aaargh!) :D

Posted 16 February 2011 - 02:36 PM

well guys my apologies for never introducing myself lol this is rather funny cause i been around just like all the other core members but i never thought to post here sooo for those of you who do not know me - i am bloodbane - very pleased to meet you and if there is ever ever ever ANYTHING i can help you with let me know and i will hop to it my good friends - if you are a member of the clan i welcome you to the DG family and would like to congratulate you on your acceptance - please enjoy the site, the team speak, the games, and most important of all --- the people. anyway guys i guess me well....im a ball player(of several types), im a musician(of several types), im a gamer(of several types), i do high end mechanical work including full car resorations, i am a very experienced builder, make pens, drumsticks, bats, chess pieces...anything thats wood or acrylic and is round, uhm well yeah im slightly on the short side as far as height(not length though), and many other things but thats for yall to find out as you talk to me :D :D :D okay well there we go i have made an introduction !!! see yall around my brothers and sister!!!

#21 Brklyn

Brklyn
  • DG| Founder |FDR
  • 3,670 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn N.Y.
  • Nickname:Godfather
  • Games:Black Ops 2, Ghosts, Call of Duty 4, Diablo 3, L4D 2, League of Legends, Minecraft, Path of Exile, Rust

Posted 23 February 2011 - 11:54 AM

POPULAR

Hi my name is Jerry AKA Brklyn. I work for the city of NY as the director of telecommunication. I am in charge of 1400 building for all of their telecommunication equipment. I have 25 guys and gals that work for me. I deal with the federal government for funding for the schools. Basically they give me money I go and set up the schools that where approved. I am married to a wonderful woman in my life and have 3 kids, 2 boys and one girl. I also do lots of charity work with the Knights of Columbus. I also run a kids football league. I am also one of the founders of DG which is my second family.

#22 EIem3nt

Posted 08 March 2011 - 11:54 PM

HI everyone I'm Elem3nt, I'm 46 years old (ouch) married with 5 kids (OUCH!!!) lol I've been playing online for about 14 years, I live in California, I played semi-pro football for 16 years, was forced to retire when I was 33 and now I play baseball 3 nights a week, besides that I pretty much game and wrestle my 3 very LARGE pit bulls and do things with the wife (when she makes me ) lol

Hope to meet you all soon
Posted Image

#23 Black-HawX

Black-HawX
  • Users
  • 167 posts
  • LocationAlberta, Canada
  • Nickname:Black-Falcon

Posted 21 March 2011 - 06:32 PM

Well I'm Black-HawX, if you needed to know more you'd probably already know. I like DnB, so don't diss that while I'm around.

Blagarahhshifhisd...
Posted Image

#24 Donsolo

Donsolo
  • Users
  • 76 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 22 March 2011 - 10:15 PM

I'm Don.. And I'm an Addict -Hiii Don-

I like games, I plays dem often. I also enjoy chimichangas, original Coke, and long walks on the moon during beach lit nights.

On a srs note. I'm a high school student finishing out his senior year and planning on getting into Digital Media (I wanna be the guy who designs the personality of characters in your day to day videya games!) Enjoy playing on my PC, spending time with friends, and being useful in team based games [If there was a spotter class, you can bet I'd follow around my team's sniper with a happy heart and a bounce in my step]. Also, that part about Chiminchangas and original Coke (Coca Cola).

OH! One last thing! I hope the end of the world consists of a Zombie Apocalypse! That would make me soooooooooooooo haaaapppyyyyyy~

I will be a FRIEND to members, both new and old. I am part of a FAMILY, I play to have FUN, to enjoy, and share moments we can look back on in years to come. I will FRAG my Clan mates, but won't hestitate to compliment those I recieve from them. I AM DG. WE ARE DG.
-Stry's DG Creed

Posted Image

Posted Image

#25 sargentcole

sargentcole
  • Users
  • 151 posts
  • Games:None

Posted 24 March 2011 - 05:09 AM

Heya Guys should have probably done this earlier but was too distracted by some other cool topics!
I LOVE playing almost any fps games (especially zombie based)! but also got some interests in rts games! always open minded about new games!

I am an American born Australian with a strange taste in just about everything. I am very prone to saying random things in teamspeak and talking a bit to much :)
if you observe me doing this you can tell me to shutup without feeling guilty. I have a pretty normal life of waking up, going to school, coming home, doing homework,
gaming, sleep. Rinse and repeat! I love participating in games with clansmen and i am an avid follower of the battlefield series, (cant wait for bf3). I am always loooking to help
fellow clan members out if i can. If your not my friend already my steam name is sargentcole. Since i live in australia it might be a bit hard to talk on weekdays but you should
be able to catch me on the weekends! btw call me sarge or cole.

See ya guys on the front lines/broken fronts!
The sarge

#26 Noobiewaffles

Noobiewaffles
  • Users
  • 118 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 12:42 AM

OH HAI,
I like to play BLOPS, BC2, CSS, and DoW2. I am a team player so i can help you win the fight.
Steam : Noobiewaffles
BC2 : D38T4
Youtube : www.youtube.com/user/Noobiewaffles

#27 Demagolka

Demagolka
  • Users
  • 2,614 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • Nickname:Spammy Spammerson

Posted 28 March 2011 - 10:11 AM

OH! One last thing! I hope the end of the world consists of a Zombie Apocalypse! That would make me soooooooooooooo haaaapppyyyyyy~

WOWz ur messed up :D lol you have fun with the flesh-addicts....I'm moving to Alaska ;)

anyway, welcome to you and the other pplz

Posted Image

#28 kstopper99

kstopper99
  • Users
  • 194 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 18 April 2011 - 01:04 PM

If you havent talked to me yet on teamspeak, my name is kyle but in game i am kstopper99.If you happen to know kujo but not me i am his little brother.im here to have fun and get to know everyone.i just joined only about a week ago but already everyone is very helpful and this is def. one of the best clans i have ever been in. if anyone needs an extra in COD or Battle Bad company 2 let me know. away from gaming i am pretty busy. i am in a bowling league,play soccer,snowboard,golf,and install and tinker with car stereo systems.looking forward to seeing everyone in game

COD BO-kstopper99
BC2-demon_sephiroth
steam-cloud
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#29 FLIPDIS

FLIPDIS
  • Users
  • 12 posts
  • LocationMaryland
  • Games:Battlefield 3, League of Legends

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:41 AM

Thought I'd stop by and say hello, Im George, FLIPDIS in game. I play to have fun, and I'm always willing to make some time in my day for a few rounds. My life gets pretty hectic between hockey, school and everything else. So if you ever wanna play some Black ops, Homefront, BC2, Section 8 or pretty much any other game, send me a friend request on Steam (FLIPDIS) and we'll get together. See ya around.

#30 Whiskey

Whiskey
  • Users
  • 23 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Games:Call of Duty 4, L4D 2

Posted 13 May 2011 - 04:59 PM

Whats goin on guys! Just wanted to introduce myself, My names Aaron (Whiskey) I Love gaming, And if anyone wants to add me on steam my name is _sniper_wolf_. I play a lot of BC2 and MoH, as well as many others. Hit me up and we'll play. Thanks!

Edited by Whiskey, 13 May 2011 - 05:02 PM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

')
Change Theme!