•  
  • Start New Topic
  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google Log In with Steam      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

Introduce yourself!

• Please log in to reply
643 replies to this topic

#31 TANGO

TANGO
  • Banned
  • 1,090 posts
  • LocationCA - Niagara Falls, Ontario
  • Nickname:Mouth
  • Games:Battlefield 3, League of Legends, Minecraft

Posted 26 May 2011 - 09:51 AM

hello hello, its TANGO

#32 wotm11

wotm11
  • Users
  • 1,605 posts
  • LocationNova Scotia, Canada
  • Nickname:nom nom
  • Games:Arma 3, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Call of Duty 4, CS:GO, Dota 2, L4D 2, League of Legends

Posted 27 May 2011 - 09:38 AM

yooo its wotm11 :D I live in Norway (one hour ahead of England time zone). I love FPS and RPGs! feel free to add me on steam and xfire (same username on both): wotm11

#33 Fusion

Fusion
  • Users
  • 1 posts
  • Games:Call of Duty 4, L4D 2

Posted 23 June 2011 - 12:36 AM

Hey everyone, my name is Fusion. Im ranked number 3 in the 1st DG server on mw2 :D and love the servers despite the omnipotence of hackers :S

#34 Caboose

Caboose
  • DG| Founder |FDR
  • 3,514 posts
  • LocationAntigonish, Nova Scotia, Canada
  • Jobs:Everything
  • Nickname:Moose
  • Games:Path of Exile, None

Posted 23 June 2011 - 04:16 PM

Hey fusion thanks for signing up on the forums :) any questions please ask away, you can add me on steam mdccaper :)

#35 That Guy

Posted 23 June 2011 - 04:59 PM

Hi guys, I am That Guy, real name is Tom. I'm 18, an IT apprentice and mainly play ALterIW, though I do like a bit of Operation Flashpoint now and then, Red River as well as Resistance. I must be honest, 99% of the time I can't afford to buy the latest games so I end up getting pirated ones <_< (Apprentice wage= terrible.....plus rent etc = ridiculous :angry: ) So I'm mainly interested in the AlterIW and COD4 side of things, though I'm looking into whether I can play private server on BFBC2 with a technically non-legal copy :mellow: In terms of MW2, I love to play any type of game, be it HC or non, you'll usually find me on a mixed server, but I do well on others (61 for 14 this morning B) ). Main reasons I wanted to join DG is to play competitively for and with a team. I used to play S&D on the xbox with a team of friends I knew from school and we were GOOD :lol: (Could be a minor exaggeration.....)

Mild warning, I get ragey at noobtubers, and launcher fags who think AT4's and Javelins are for shooting at people. And hackers OFC.

Other fun stuff, I admin'd a AlterIW server for YCN Hosting, which is currently being managed by a friend of mine (So if anyone needs a cheap game server, I can put you straight in touch with him).

If you want to know anything else, my steam is tomcostin31292, my skype is tomcostin and my msn (yes, I STILL use msn :| ) is [email protected] Email is [email protected] and I'll always accept DG guys on facebook as well :D

#36 boris

boris
  • Users
  • 279 posts
  • LocationLondon
  • Games:Call of Duty 4, None

Posted 23 June 2011 - 06:04 PM

Hello people,I am a human.. maybe was... my name is Boris im 15, born in Lithuania,At the moment live in UK speak 2 languages Russian and Lithuanian, I live in UK 3 years.Usually I'm playing FPS but sometimes love to play MMORPG and just RPG, Sports i love swimming,tennis.
Favourite games are Cods all of them :D, I have played on PlayStation a lot...
My Skype is Boris0215 if something needed just add me :D

Edited by boris, 23 June 2011 - 07:07 PM.

Posted Image

Death solves all problems - no man, no problem

#37 Russd3

Russd3
  • Users
  • 4 posts
  • Games:None

Posted 24 June 2011 - 11:05 PM

Greetings! My name is Russ (not too obvious is it? lol). Just stumbled on this site the other day and checking things out. I have always mainly been a FPS gamer, Started out with America's Army and then moved over to the Battlefield Series. I am currently playing BC2 and anticipate I will move over to BF3 once that is released. I also have a lot of experience with the competition side of gaming and was on staff at Teamwarfare League (TWL) for almost six years. I was a Competition Director over there for the latter three years I was on staff there.

#38 Casual

Casual
  • Users
  • 20 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 12:37 PM

hi guys my name is Casual,my real life name is Lazar i live in belgrade,i'm 16 years old.I'm a friend of medonja.
Posted Image

#39 topshotta

topshotta
  • Users
  • 13 posts
  • Games:Call of Duty 4

Posted 28 June 2011 - 08:27 PM

wats up pple...just introducing myself im big v trini on mw2 mp..i am from trinidad...recently joined the clan and im online almost every day..saw "that guy" on one of the servers today. good seein new people :D

#40 Ang3lu5 M0rt15

Ang3lu5 M0rt15
  • Users
  • 7 posts
  • Games:Call of Duty 4, L4D 2

Posted 30 June 2011 - 11:35 AM

Hey everyone, my name is Dave and i'm 38, i play LFD2 a lot and will be playing modern warfare too, i have most of the COD'S, if anyone wants to add me on steam my name on there is w4yw4rds0ul, look forward to hearing from you \m/(o.0)\m/ =D.

#41 SniperRatts

SniperRatts
  • DG| Founder |FDR
  • 518 posts
  • LocationCanada & China Most of the time
  • Jobs:co-Founder
  • Nickname:Squeaks
  • Games:Arma 2, Arma 3, DayZ, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Black Ops 2, Ghosts, Call of Duty 4, Diablo 3, L4D 2, League of Legends, Minecraft, Red Orchestra 2, Rust

Posted 10 July 2011 - 03:02 PM

POPULAR

Hi, I have known Brklyn since 2000; Play and play a lot of America's Army, and here I play now a lot of BC2, and will be BC3 soon!!! If you need any help please let me know I will try to do my best, as well as i am sure any one of the other people here in the Deadly Gaming Family. It is the best one I think there is a lot of really great people, a whole lot of fun and just great gaming going on here. Warning be careful what you say or do it just might become your nick Name: just ask Velcro Boy, or Squeaks, yes that me Squeaks. All in all you will have a lot of fun so welcome and Enjoy your Deadly Gaming Family.
Posted Image

#42 Tyhk

Tyhk
  • Users
  • 355 posts
  • Games:Battlefield 3, Black Ops 2, Diablo 3, L4D 2, League of Legends, Minecraft

Posted 11 July 2011 - 01:21 PM

Hi guys -- name's Adrian. My in-game name, for those that are wondering, is pronounced like the word tike (though that's not where I got it from). Spent the last few years as an Xbox gamer, but I got sick of the kids, lack of game mods, and lack of variety of games, so I got my computer fixed up. I enjoy a variety of games, but primarily play FPS, strategy, and anything zombie. Right now I'm mostly playing BC2, L4D2, Killing Floor, Total War, Magicka, and Minecraft. I really like Starcraft 2, but I just don't have the time to devote to it, though I'm always up for a game if you are looking to smash someone.

Outside of gaming, I'm 27 and have a wife and 10-year old stepson. I have a Master's in Accounting (yawn) from Michigan State and work for a consulting firm out of Detroit, specializing in ERP implementations and project management, which, after my commute, is a 60+ hour/week gig. I also train Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Judo around six or eight hours a week (for about three years now), and compete on a fairly regular basis, so my life is pretty full. Needless to say I am perpetually sleep deprived.

Look forward to playing with you all.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Steam: Tyhk | PSN: ApexTyhk83 | Battle.net: Tyhk#1633 | Origin: Tyhk83 | World of Tanks: Tyhk | Path of Exile: Rviin

#43 wotm11

wotm11
  • Users
  • 1,605 posts
  • LocationNova Scotia, Canada
  • Nickname:nom nom
  • Games:Arma 3, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Call of Duty 4, CS:GO, Dota 2, L4D 2, League of Legends

Posted 11 July 2011 - 01:51 PM

welcome in Tyhk/Adrian :D

#44 Miss.Red

Miss.Red
  • Users
  • 24 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 22 July 2011 - 01:38 PM

POPULAR

What's up everybody my name is Leah aka Miss.Red. I'm 21 and will be studying in 3D animation next year. I've been playing video games since as long as I can remember and I mostly play first person shooters but I enjoy any kind of game really (I've been playing a lot of Tropico 3 and Shogun 2 lately).
Anyway I'm looking forward to seeing you in game =)

Posted Image

#45 Tubby_Wins

Tubby_Wins
  • Users
  • 283 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 02:14 PM

Ok well im Tubby and i win
[center]Posted Image[center]

#46 Rishi90

Rishi90
  • Users
  • 911 posts
  • LocationStamford, Connecticut
  • Games:Battlefield 3, Call of Duty 4

Posted 22 July 2011 - 02:14 PM

Hi Guys,

My name is Rishi, and I am one of the clan members of AlterIW and a gamer. I like in the U,S in NY. I love to play sports like Basketball and football and also like to game. I use to be a Sa-Mp player. I was stunter back then using NRG-500 and going across San Andreas doing the SF bridge stunts and other made up stunts that involve alot of skills. I was playing Sa-mp for 2 and half years and left cause my Stunting crew fell aprart cause they went playing other games like GTA IV and i left to. After that i spend half of the year playing CoD 4 where there i was in a clan called GuM and then left cause of Abuse of Admin powers and head members/admin banning there own members cause of stupid reasons and being idiots. For then i left that clan and played by my self for 2 months. Got bored of the game cause i master everthing like CoD jumping to being playing Promod and scrim. Then later i joined AlterIW for 3 months hoping that this game might be more fun and it turns out it one of the best CoD games i played.
Everyone has a hero inside!

#47 CocaMacoca

CocaMacoca
  • Users
  • 92 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 09:55 AM

Hi! Just a short introduction, I'm 15 years old, currently live in Norway, I'm always up for a game (mostly bc2). If any of you would like to add me my steam name is: keentstorm :D.

#48 FireBlade

FireBlade
  • Users
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 07:29 AM

Hello friends!

My name is Wayne
I am 25 years old From the UK
I work at a restaurant
I go to a community college
I own astro gaming headset ( very pricey lol )
I love to game
I train mma, which is one of my strengths

And most important, im a very open and talkative guy. Get used to seeing my username, because you will see it more often :)

#49 number1s4l

number1s4l
  • Users
  • 31 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 12:11 AM

Whats up everybody my name is Dylan Liekweg or on x box my gamertag is TMGxFata1strike , i am from 2 different states my dad lives in Queens New York, and my Mom lives in Houston Texas so if anybody is interested in speaking to me message me thanks you all ! :D B) :D

#50 marshmellow

marshmellow
  • Users
  • 221 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 06:24 AM

hi im marshmellows, and i live in sweden(+1 GTM) and i like to play almost any FPS game and some RPG's. Im 15 years old and i do climbing ;)
that's about the short story of me ;)
Posted Image
Posted Image

#51 Morrowind

Morrowind
  • Banned
  • 161 posts
  • LocationSuriname

Posted 20 August 2011 - 08:47 AM

Sorry to be so late to introduce myself.

I wanted to introduce myself, I am Morrowind(aka Halo6092 earlier). I play lots of Call of Duty and MMORPG's. I live in Suriname (UTC -3.00) and I am a very nice guy to talk to, to game with. And this is for the creators of the clan: THIZ CLAN ROCKZ!!!!!!!!

Edited by Morrowind, 20 August 2011 - 08:49 AM.

Posted Image

The Elder Gamer III
MORROWIND

#52 kstopper99

kstopper99
  • Users
  • 194 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 20 August 2011 - 03:42 PM

POPULAR

welcome!
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#53 Dbl-Tap

Dbl-Tap
  • Banned
  • 1,189 posts
  • LocationCal
  • Games:Battlefield 3, Call of Duty 4, L4D 2

Posted 25 August 2011 - 09:25 PM

Hi everyone I'm Dbl-Tap I play just about everything that is FPS.I ran my own clan for over 13 years and I'm at the point now that I just want to play and have fun with good people so here I am :) cya on the battlefield
Posted Image

I won't go down in history but I will go down on your sister.

#54 STEALTH

STEALTH
  • Users
  • 1,129 posts
  • LocationRichland,Missouri
  • Nickname:devil in disguise
  • Games:L4D 2

Posted 25 August 2011 - 10:31 PM

HOOAH, great to have u in the clan, hope i see u in the field soldier. carry on

Posted Image

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy.
If you gonna be the best, you have to take out the best
Walking away and giving up are not the same thing
Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Before you quit, try

#55 Vissari

Vissari

Sir

• DG| Sergeant Major |SGM
  • 851 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 26 August 2011 - 06:51 PM

Hey guys, names Vissari, 20 years old from Philadelphia. Mostly play on the AlterIW servers, but BO, BC2, ARMA 2 CS:S, i'm up for anything

#56 Brklyn

Brklyn
  • DG| Founder |FDR
  • 3,670 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 07:32 PM

Vissari, welcome to the DG family bud.

#57 STEALTH

STEALTH
  • Users
  • 1,129 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 09:27 PM

Arma 2 hooah, i play arma 2. welcome to the clan bud

Posted Image

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy.
Before you quit, try

#58 Mrs.Stealth

Mrs.Stealth
  • Users
  • 28 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles,CA

Posted 30 August 2011 - 10:41 AM

POPULAR

Hi all, my name is Mrs.Stealth and i am happy to be in the clan with u guys and STEALTHY. thank you
Posted Image

#59 STEALTH

STEALTH
  • Users
  • 1,129 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 02:28 PM

^
|
|
|
when did this happen. before i came home from work. what a sneaky woman. lol welcome

Posted Image

Before you quit, try

#60 Demagolka

Demagolka
  • Users
  • 2,614 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • Nickname:Spammy Spammerson
  • Games:Battlefield 3, Call of Duty 4, L4D 2, League of Legends

Posted 30 August 2011 - 02:39 PM

lolz, welcome

Posted Image