•  
  • Start New Topic
  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google Log In with Steam      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

Introduce yourself!

• Please log in to reply
643 replies to this topic

#631 Josh

Josh
  • DG| 2nd Lieutenant |2LT
  • 1,300 posts
  • Nickname:Josh
  • Games:Arma 2, Arma 3, DayZ, Battlefield 3, CS:GO, Dota 2, League of Legends, Minecraft, Red Orchestra 2, Rust

Steam Profile

Posted 15 October 2016 - 10:32 PM

POPULAR

@BodyyYo what type of Moba games? we play a lot of league of legends on here as well as some play dota from time to time Nice to meet you  Welcome Aboard 

Posted Image

#632 BodyyYo

BodyyYo
  • DG| Gamer |GMR
  • 4 posts
  • Games:None

Steam Profile

Posted 16 October 2016 - 12:05 AM

@BodyyYo what type of Moba games? we play a lot of league of legends on here as well as some play dota from time to time Nice to meet you  Welcome Aboard 

Thanks :) , Playing Smite atm , im not a LOL player. i find Smite more interesting ^^

#633 marsman1331

Posted 17 October 2016 - 07:35 PM

Hello all,

I'm Mars and though I've known about Deadly Gaming for a while, I only recently decided to apply. If you haven't noticed already, I posted in the Ark thread, kind of giving away that I'm a big Ark player. 

When I first saw the "Introduce yourself" thread, I only saw the first page where the first post was from five years ago and didn't bother posting because I thought it was old. I just figured out now that there is a "next page" button.  <---- epic fail right there.

I look forward to having fun gaming sessions with you all.  :)

Mars

#634 Next_Generation

Next_Generation
  • DG| General |GEN
  • 2,797 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 18 October 2016 - 04:02 AM

Welcome to  DG @marsman1331 , I've seen you around the TS a few times but haven't had the chance to say hello yet. Hopefully will get caught up before too long.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#635 Doppelgangr

Doppelgangr
  • DG| Private |PVT
  • 13 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • Company:1st Company
  • Platoon:3rd Platoon
  • Games:DayZ, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Diablo 3, L4D 2, Minecraft, Path of Exile, Rust

Steam Profile

Posted 02 November 2016 - 09:46 PM

Hey everyone,

Been here for a while but haven't introduced myself yet. My name is Chris aka Doppelgangr. I'm 32, have a full time job selling car parts & a 3 year old, so my game time is random. I'm usually playing Rust in the majority of my free time, but I also play BF4 & SW Battlefront when I'm sick of mining stone and chopping wood.

#636 ARTofSOUND

ARTofSOUND
  • DG| Sergeant Major |SGM
  • 482 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 04 November 2016 - 03:54 AM

welcome to all new members!!!!
​great to see new blood joining DG!!!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#637 Fidelis2398

Fidelis2398
  • Users
  • 2 posts
  • Games:Arma 2, Arma 3, Batlefield 1, Battlefield 4, Minecraft

Posted 18 November 2016 - 10:49 PM

Hey Everyone! I'm Fidelis & just recently applied to join Deadly Gaming! I'm currently active duty in the armed services, and enjoy football, gaming & having a good time in general! I mostly play BF1, mostly any CoD, GTA V, & survival games but an open to any kind of game! I look forward to getting to know everyone!

#638 The_Mad_Jester

The_Mad_Jester
  • Users
  • 13 posts
  • LocationPrince Rupert, BC, Canada
  • Games:None

Posted 20 November 2016 - 02:35 AM

I am The Mad Jester (can also be seen using German translation Der Verrückt Hofnarr)

I play mostly FPS shooters, next to no third person shooters and only one game that only comes so close to a "flight sim". I have a rather unsettling obsession with any game that features full body immersion, although I prefer it when it also includes player self shadowing.

I listen to hardcore, terrorcore, frenchcore, speed and splittercore every day 'cause any other genre and I'll just fall asleep. Exceptions are game sound tracks because some games just have super awesome tracks that I gotta have. I also make some music, but I never judge it myself, I share it with some friends beforehand. A lot of it hasn't made it onto my rather shitty YouTube channel, so if you're for what ever reason interested, best asking me for a Drop Box link instead.

I do some audio work for games, mostly for private use. Games I've created audio (replacements only at the time of this post) for are Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2, Fallout 4, Half-Life 2 and its episodes, Half-Life and some of its best known expansions and possibly some others I've forgotten.

I've been described by a very large number of people to be a few things. I was labeled as an uncharacteristic Canadian for "rather violent speech and behavior" on a few occasions on Grand Theft Auto V Online. Edgy is another, although at this point it's just school shooter jokes some of my friends make simply 'cause I own a trench coat. Asshole is a very common one with me and I'll admit I've thrown low blows, but it's also just because some people are mad that I've made a valid point or am right and they just wanna be the top dog all the time.

Some of the "positive" labels are "crazy guy" for some of the strange or obviously insane things I do in some games, mostly GTA V Online. I've been called various food items by some people, most prominently by a friend on Steam who lives in Quebec. Very few have called me boss, some just 'cause it's a habit, others because they see me as such in some situations where I (for what ever retarded reason in alot of cases) am the only one calling any shots. "Mad man" goes either way, depends on the context of the situation at the time.

I work best with the "to earn respect, you give respect" aspect of things, which is super simple and common. I dislike disrespectful people, but I can never say that and mean it to the fullest effect of the first quarter of this sentence as that'd make me hypocritical as fuck. One of the very few things I'll ever consider myself as is being a self aware problem. I know it's wrong/not right and either make little to no effort to rectify the issue or take too damn long.

Hopefully this wall of text describes me well enough, but also maybe doesn't(?).

#639 SailHatan

SailHatan
  • DG| Gamer |GMR
  • 2 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 14 December 2016 - 06:40 PM

Hello everyone! My name is Dylan, but I go by "SailHatan" online. I'm 16, and I live in Ohio. I mostly play shooters or survival games with PVP, sometimes playing some singleplayer games every now and then. I pretty much like any music except country, gangster rap (some rap is fine but, there is such thing as too far), and a lot of Christmas music. I can get pretty loud over TS or game chat, so I recommend that you turn my volume down slightly so that I don't hurt anyone's ears. If I do anything that bothers you, please tell me so that I can stop doing whatever it is. 

#640 PhantomDot1

PhantomDot1
  • DG| 2nd Lieutenant |2LT
  • 1,638 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 15 December 2016 - 03:45 PM

Welcome SailHatan ! Hope to see you on ts soon !

Posted Image

#641 ARTofSOUND

ARTofSOUND
  • 482 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 15 December 2016 - 04:28 PM

WELCOME to all new people!!!
I hope to see you all on TS and have a good time with the DG family

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#642 Foxeye

Foxeye
  • Users
  • 1 posts
  • Games:DayZ, Batlefield 1, Diablo 3, League of Legends, Minecraft, Path of Exile, Rust, Starcraft 2

Posted 30 December 2016 - 02:49 PM

POPULAR

Hey guys here to introduce myself,  Im Foxeye, real name is Justin Im from Manitoba Canada I have a wife named Heather and daughter named Heidi

Starting college in a couple of days, taking business information technology as well having a new baby in about a couple of days!  (its a little boy)  I will absolutely still find time to game as its still my passion! 

Glad to be here!

Foxeye

#643 NameNo1Chose

NameNo1Chose
  • DG| 1st Lieutenant |1LT
  • 1,156 posts
  • LocationDallas, Tx
  • Games:Battlefield 3, Black Ops 2, Call of Duty 4, L4D 2, League of Legends, Minecraft

Posted 19 August 2017 - 06:02 PM

If no one has done this make sure to do so. We still want to know who you are!

Posted Image

#644 afblurt

afblurt
  • 124 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Company:3rd Company
  • Platoon:1st Platoon
  • Games:DayZ, CS:GO, Diablo 3, Dota 2, League of Legends, Rust, Starcraft 2

Steam Profile

Posted 20 August 2017 - 06:14 PM

@Unevenexile perfect place to introduce yourself.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

')
Change Theme!