•  
  • Start New Topic
  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google Log In with Steam      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

Suggestion Box

• Please log in to reply
171 replies to this topic

#31 Guest_Jehuty_*

Guest_Jehuty_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 January 2012 - 06:25 PM

Thats because there isnt one. Those icons are stock images, and there is no stock icon for awards. I suppose if im bored i can create one..The whole inter-forum theme needs a retouching anyway, been a year almost since it was put up and I haven't done anywhere near the fine tuning of this skin like I have the main one.

Skin set updated, including a fix for the awards button.

#32 GigaOrion

GigaOrion
  • Users
  • 2,169 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey
  • Games:Battlefield 3, Black Ops 2, Call of Duty 4, Diablo 3, L4D 2, Minecraft

Posted 13 January 2012 - 06:32 PM

Thats because there isnt one. Those icons are stock images, and there is no stock icon for awards. I suppose if im bored i can create one..The whole inter-forum theme needs a retouching anyway, been a year almost since it was put up and I haven't done anywhere near the fine tuning of this skin like I have the main one.

Skin set updated, including a fix for the awards button.

The background I'm looking at right now kind of annoys me. Is there a way to change it back?

1761e9.jpg

#33 Demagolka

Demagolka
  • Users
  • 2,614 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • Nickname:Spammy Spammerson
  • Games:Battlefield 3, Call of Duty 4, L4D 2, League of Legends

Posted 15 January 2012 - 01:44 AM

Suggestion: Replace the current emoticon set with a set designed for a dark skin. I know I have seen them in the Invision Power Marketplace for free.

Posted Image

#34 simek96

simek96
  • Users
  • 811 posts
  • LocationCroatia
  • Games:League of Legends

Posted 15 January 2012 - 05:54 AM

Let's change the interval between rank ups to 3 weeks.

#35 Mido

Mido
  • Users
  • 3,294 posts
  • LocationCairo, Egypt
  • Nickname:BaWs JuNioR
  • Games:Battlefield 3

Posted 18 January 2012 - 02:09 PM

Suggestion: Replace the current emoticon set with a set designed for a dark skin. I know I have seen them in the Invision Power Marketplace for free.

I would love that
will look pretty cool

Edited by Mido, 18 January 2012 - 02:09 PM.

#36 Medonja

Medonja
  • Users
  • 2,893 posts
  • LocationSerbia
  • Games:L4D 2, League of Legends

Posted 18 January 2012 - 02:11 PM

POPULAR

For the smiley faces, I think that '': P'' Isn't :P at all...
The smiley face is fucking happy while it should be ...derpy.

#37 NameNo1Chose

NameNo1Chose
  • DG| 1st Lieutenant |1LT
  • 1,153 posts
  • LocationDallas, Tx
  • Games:Battlefield 3, Black Ops 2, Call of Duty 4, L4D 2, League of Legends, Minecraft

Posted 01 February 2012 - 09:39 PM

Since you guys have just recently hit #1 in the TOP 100 CLANS site. I would offer a suggestion. Update the games played! Let everyone know that you have moved on past bf2/vietnam as well as a few others. Add all of your games to keep your site having consistent traffic to add to your gaming family. Hurray for being helpful!
Posted Image

#38 TANGO

TANGO
  • Banned
  • 1,090 posts
  • LocationCA - Niagara Falls, Ontario
  • Nickname:Mouth
  • Games:Battlefield 3, League of Legends, Minecraft

Posted 07 February 2012 - 10:07 AM

Hey, I was thinking that, since we have RCON on a couple of servers, and many other tools that require passwords, that it would be a good idea to make Admin Only sections of each forum (eg Call of Duty series) that contain updated passwords so that everyone has access when a password changes.

#39 Guest_Paladin_*

Guest_Paladin_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 February 2012 - 05:20 PM

Hey, I was thinking that, since we have RCON on a couple of servers, and many other tools that require passwords, that it would be a good idea to make Admin Only sections of each forum (eg Call of Duty series) that contain updated passwords so that everyone has access when a password changes.

This. Or at least update the current admin forum. I don't know how many times rcon passwords have changed without my knowledge.

#40 napsterlove

napsterlove
  • Users
  • 4,465 posts
  • LocationHedgar
  • Nickname:'nappy'

Posted 08 February 2012 - 05:28 PM

This. Or at least update the current admin forum. I don't know how many times rcon passwords have changed without my knowledge.

This could be done, but I don't know.
If it's published on the website, there's the chance that someone might be able to find a loop hole and obtain the passwords
Nothing is sacred on the internet ):

Posted Image

"Of course. I'll come back to you. Even if you don't promise to wait. I'll return knowing you'll be here."
4D1 or GTFO
preorder now and get the napsterlove bonus map

#41 mb164

mb164
  • Users
  • 399 posts
  • LocationCroatia
  • Games:League of Legends

Posted 09 February 2012 - 02:00 PM

I noticed we have an auto-warn system in COD MW2 so here are some keywords that people from serbia,kosovo and so on use for swears that I heard today that obviously aren't included in that system: "materinu"- mother , "picka"/"picko"/"pichko"/"pichka" - too vulgar to translate :rolleyes: , jebem - fuck. I suggest we add them to the system.

noooo, I swear when I'm angry :)

#42 Alien1Tech

Alien1Tech
  • Users
  • 776 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Games:Battlefield 3, Call of Duty 4, L4D 2

Posted 09 February 2012 - 02:08 PM

Facebook, twitter, or YouTube integrations

Yes that would be nice too see! :D
Posted Image

#43 NameNo1Chose

NameNo1Chose
  • DG| 1st Lieutenant |1LT
  • 1,153 posts
  • LocationDallas, Tx
  • Games:Battlefield 3, Black Ops 2, Call of Duty 4, L4D 2, League of Legends, Minecraft

Posted 09 February 2012 - 03:35 PM

Stop kids in ALL languages! Woot! I'm all for that man.
Posted Image

#44 wotm11

wotm11
  • Users
  • 1,605 posts
  • LocationNova Scotia, Canada
  • Nickname:nom nom
  • Games:Arma 3, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Call of Duty 4, CS:GO, Dota 2, L4D 2, League of Legends

Posted 09 February 2012 - 03:39 PM

I think we should get a better suggestion box ;D

#45 napsterlove

napsterlove
  • Users
  • 4,465 posts
  • LocationHedgar
  • Nickname:'nappy'

Posted 09 February 2012 - 03:40 PM

I think we should get a better suggestion box ;D

anonymous ballots, lol

Posted Image

"Of course. I'll come back to you. Even if you don't promise to wait. I'll return knowing you'll be here."
4D1 or GTFO

#46 wotm11

wotm11
  • Users
  • 1,605 posts
  • LocationNova Scotia, Canada
  • Nickname:nom nom
  • Games:Arma 3, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Call of Duty 4, CS:GO, Dota 2, L4D 2, League of Legends

Posted 09 February 2012 - 03:53 PM

Or DG should become Anonymous!

#47 Foreverknight

Foreverknight
  • DG| Staff Sergeant |SSG
  • 927 posts
  • LocationArizona
  • Company:1st Company
  • Platoon:1st Platoon
  • Games:Ghosts, League of Legends, Starcraft 2, None

Posted 12 February 2012 - 04:19 AM

Id say have a mentor part where new players and learn and get better at League of legends. Us more experienced players have alot of knowledge to give, For example today i taught Fear to use Wukong and by the end of the game he was pretty good with him and he was for sure gonna buy Wukong after having alot of fun with him. I know it would really benifit the community and i know me and Tmoney would be able to start it. so let me know what you think. thanks
Posted Image

#48 ispellcorrectly

ispellcorrectly
  • Users
  • 17 posts
  • Games:Call of Duty 4, L4D 2

Posted 13 February 2012 - 12:30 AM

SOTW - Sig of the week competition?
Bring in more designers, and members... that always worked on my old forum.

#49 Cerber

Cerber
  • Users
  • 711 posts
  • LocationPleven, Bulgaria
  • Nickname:Pedobear
  • Games:League of Legends, Minecraft, Red Orchestra 2

Posted 13 February 2012 - 02:25 AM

Id say have a mentor part where new players and learn and get better at League of legends. Us more experienced players have alot of knowledge to give, For example today i taught Fear to use Wukong and by the end of the game he was pretty good with him and he was for sure gonna buy Wukong after having alot of fun with him. I know it would really benifit the community and i know me and Tmoney would be able to start it. so let me know what you think. thanks

I second that.If I wanted to start LoL I'd turn to a player that's marked as a mentor,rather than just ask anybody. :) It works for all games too.Might as well make a medal of it,so the would-be mentors get another reason, except of course helping clan mates.I personally would totally try my best to be a mentor in the games I play. :D
Posted Image

#50 Mido

Mido
  • Users
  • 3,294 posts
  • LocationCairo, Egypt
  • Nickname:BaWs JuNioR
  • Games:Battlefield 3

Posted 21 February 2012 - 08:03 AM

This could be done, but I don't know.
If it's published on the website, there's the chance that someone might be able to find a loop hole and obtain the passwords
Nothing is sacred on the internet ):

How come he will even try to obtain password if he doesn't even know there is a forum topic for it
We can make this topic hidden for all people but those whom should have the password
+ as long as u r in contact with the server provider u can set everything back to normal

#51 jjbuttcheese

jjbuttcheese
  • Users
  • 53 posts
  • LocationColorado
  • Games:Call of Duty 4, League of Legends

Posted 21 February 2012 - 04:38 PM

the ability to change between background images (ex. Skyrim background, Minecraft background). I like BF3 and all but I mean a little customization couldn't hurt anyone...

#52 Crimson

Crimson
  • DG| General |GEN
  • 1,094 posts
  • LocationTexas
  • Games:Arma 2, DayZ, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, CS:GO, Diablo 3, Dota 2, L4D 2, Minecraft, Path of Exile

Steam Profile

Posted 28 February 2012 - 07:45 PM

POPULAR

maybe we could add a random topic button somewhere. i like random topics.
idk, here's some kind of reference. SHAZAM! ok i'm done :D

"Crimson!! Spawning on you!! Stay alive for 2 seconds! Nevermind....."

-said every squad mate ever :P

#53 GigaOrion

GigaOrion
  • Users
  • 2,169 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey
  • Games:Battlefield 3, Black Ops 2, Call of Duty 4, Diablo 3, L4D 2, Minecraft

Posted 28 February 2012 - 10:30 PM

maybe we could add a random topic button somewhere. i like random topics.
idk, here's some kind of reference. SHAZAM! ok i'm done :D

What if someone posted an explicit and disturbing image on a topic and every time you clicked "Random Topic" it took you to that post? And what if none of the admins took it down. You would have to see that image... every. time. you. click. it. and. it. gave. you. Nightmares! (that was painful to type on an iPod that capitalizes anything that comes after a period)

1761e9.jpg

#54 th33nd666

th33nd666
  • Users
  • 39 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Games:Battlefield 3, L4D 2

Posted 29 February 2012 - 01:23 PM

Hey everyone, I have some good ideas about our server for Battlefield 3, if you like to know more hit me up on team speak.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#55 txcinthehouse

txcinthehouse
  • Users
  • 119 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 03 March 2012 - 12:41 PM

I think the DG intro movie (begin of the site) should be renewed with LoL, MW3, BF3, minecraft, ... in.

#56 Caboose

Caboose
  • DG| Founder |FDR
  • 3,514 posts
  • LocationAntigonish, Nova Scotia, Canada
  • Jobs:Everything
  • Nickname:Moose
  • Games:Path of Exile, None

Posted 03 March 2012 - 12:53 PM

I think the DG intro movie (begin of the site) should be renewed with LoL, MW3, BF3, minecraft, ... in.

that is a great idea, as soon as we get someone that has time available and is very experienced with video editing i think this is a real possibility

#57 PhantomDot1

PhantomDot1
  • DG| 2nd Lieutenant |2LT
  • 1,637 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands
  • Games:Arma 2, Arma 3, DayZ, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Call of Duty 4, CS:GO, L4D 2, League of Legends, Minecraft, Red Orchestra 2, Rust

Steam Profile

Posted 03 March 2012 - 01:21 PM

that is a great idea, as soon as we get someone that has time available and is very experienced with video editing i think this is a real possibility

i would love to play some minecraft for that, but i dont know if i could record it with good quality and i dont have that much video editing skills, ... :(
P.S. the reason why i dont have the skills is cuz i got no idea about what i should make vids :)
Posted Image

#58 txcinthehouse

txcinthehouse
  • Users
  • 119 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 04 March 2012 - 05:37 AM

Maybe we can do a little contest?

#59 napsterlove

Posted 04 March 2012 - 05:42 AM

Minecraft isn't a supported game, so you probably wouldn't put that in the movie
But good idea
Try and find someone who does a lot of video editing

Posted Image

4D1 or GTFO

#60 PhantomDot1

PhantomDot1
  • DG| 2nd Lieutenant |2LT
  • 1,637 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands
  • Games:Arma 2, Arma 3, DayZ, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Call of Duty 4, CS:GO, L4D 2, League of Legends, Minecraft, Red Orchestra 2, Rust

Steam Profile

Posted 04 March 2012 - 06:09 AM

Minecraft isn't a supported game, so you probably wouldn't put that in the movie
But good idea
Try and find someone who does a lot of video editing

why is it not a supported game ?
I mean we do have a place onthe forum for it and a survival server
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

')
Change Theme!