•  
  • Start New Topic
  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google Log In with Steam      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

Suggestion Box

• Please log in to reply
171 replies to this topic

#151 ShiiFTYz

Posted 09 May 2013 - 09:55 PM

I have an EPIC IDEA... Whut if I had betr Gramer.

NO! The amazing Idea is Like/Dislike buttons for Each posted topic to find what is popular and what the community disagree's with.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#152 ShiiFTYz

Posted 01 June 2013 - 01:32 PM

A suggestion from ShiiFTYz.

Well recently Ive been playing runscape a lot more and Ive noticed that more people have also started playing as well as FuzzyCotten, Tim, and some others. It would be very helpful to add another channel in the TeamSpeak under "Other Games" called Runescape. I would most of the time be in that channel because I love the game. Yup thats it :3

Thanks, ShiiFTYz  =3

Posted ImagePosted Image

#153 ShiiFTYz

Posted 09 June 2013 - 12:58 PM

Hello Everyone!

Today I Bring you an amazing suggestion that could be taken into serious consideration as a new thread. Like the other topics and threads like "Women of the Day"... I suggest a thread called "Cool Fact of the Day." This topic would be for people who are maybe just bored and want to learn something new. I will start off the Cool facts with one that I found on the Internet!

Cool-Fact-4848.png

This seems insane to me ^^^^^^^    I would love to hear any other Cool facts that anyone can find and Post about.

Thanks, ShiiFTYz

Posted ImagePosted Image

#154 Caboose

Caboose
  • DG| Founder |FDR
  • 3,514 posts
  • LocationAntigonish, Nova Scotia, Canada
  • Jobs:Everything
  • Nickname:Moose
  • Games:Path of Exile, None

Posted 09 June 2013 - 01:07 PM

Runescape channel created. Ill get back to ya about the fact of the day

#155 ShiiFTYz

Posted 09 June 2013 - 01:34 PM

Thanks Caboose! :D

Posted ImagePosted Image

#156 ShiiFTYz

Posted 27 June 2013 - 07:42 AM

We really need an APB: Reloaded Room or 2 for all the people (Ex. Me, Bluntwhisper, FuzzyCotton, Vamk, Shammy, and Many others) who play the game very often like I do. It is just a lot more organized. I suggest multiple rooms if possible because a squad on APB can only consist of 4 people maximum. Take this into serious consideration :) 

Thanks, ShiiFTYz

Posted ImagePosted Image

#157 Light

Light

Canadian

• DG| Captain |CPT
  • 2,875 posts

Steam Profile

• Light - Offline
    Since: Nov 13 2017 04:12 AM
    10.1 hrs last 2 weeks.
    Add Friend

Posted 03 August 2013 - 10:49 AM

POPULAR

Suggestion: Officers should be able to give User/Recruit Access on Teamspeak. As an officer, I can move a guest, a user and a recruit, but I cannot even give user access to a Guest. I always need to ask an admin, and sometimes they aren't there or simply busy. Same thing goes for a recruit. For instance, I wanted to give Simek his Recruit access, and he's currently a guest(I checked if it was really him). Nobody with Admin powers was online. I could only move him and talk to him.

#158 MinnyMaus

Posted 06 August 2013 - 11:52 AM

I agree with Light.

1310245665-0cafd8f926b864b3df36917f1f8b4

#159 Lunastone

Lunastone
  • Users
  • 122 posts
  • LocationHolland
  • Games:Battlefield 3

Posted 06 August 2013 - 05:21 PM

A chat option so i can talk to every online guy (kinda like the facebook chat).

#160 ImJonABoat

ImJonABoat
  • DG| 2nd Lieutenant |2LT
  • 469 posts
  • LocationDallas Tx
  • Games:Black Ops 2, L4D 2, Minecraft

Posted 15 August 2013 - 07:48 PM

POPULAR

I noticed we have these things called platoons. But other than them just being there what if we had like monthly/bi-monthly/quarterly drafts where the Cos/XOs could pick the recruits they recognize. theoretically new members will be more familiar with their platoon and their COs/XOs. I think platoons could be used for events such as the deadly mixer Minny is trying to do. I'm bringing this up because the only people I know that are in my platoon are Vamk/Bent/Potato other than that I'd have to look it up. I think I'd be fun if platoons became a sort of rivalry/team aspect of the clan.

Posted Image

#161 thashofizzle

thashofizzle
  • Users
  • 102 posts
  • LocationNY
  • Games:Battlefield 3

Posted 16 August 2013 - 01:09 PM

I noticed we have these things called platoons. But other than them just being there what if we had like monthly/bi-monthly/quarterly drafts where the Cos/XOs could pick the recruits they recognize. theoretically new members will be more familiar with their platoon and their COs/XOs. I think platoons could be used for events such as the deadly mixer Minny is trying to do. I'm bringing this up because the only people I know that are in my platoon are Vamk/Bent/Potato other than that I'd have to look it up. I think I'd be fun if platoons became a sort of rivalry/team aspect of the clan.

As a recruit, I think this idea is a good one. 

#162 BaByShaQ

BaByShaQ

The Windy City Assassin

• DG| Brigadier General |BG
  • 5,056 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Jobs:Master of SOTM, Delta Squad Captain, Deadly Taskforce
  • Games:Ghosts, Diablo 3, League of Legends, Starcraft 2

Posted 16 August 2013 - 01:40 PM

I like this idea of CO/XO's drafting new recruits ever month or whenever.

#163 Bornyld

Bornyld
  • Users
  • 70 posts
  • Games:Call of Duty 4, Minecraft

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:38 PM

I don't know about everyone else but personally i don't know who is actually part of my platoon or what..i have to go onto forums roster to see who is with who...so maybe we can try doing a Platoon meeting day so we can get to know our commanders and who we are grouped with, maybe also listing which company and platoon...like DG| Bornyld |CPL| 3C|1P or something

#164 firemonkey

firemonkey
  • 1,000 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:05 PM

I agree with the Platoon idea. I think it should be a bigger part. It would be cool for each month a MP game is selected via vote. Then the CO/XOs would schedule "practice" times through the first couple of weeks. After which the platoons begin to play each other during the last two weeks. Kind of like mini tournys.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image Posted Image

#165 Taz

Taz
  • Users
  • 144 posts
  • LocationFort Wayne, Indiana
  • Games:None

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:25 AM

I think it would be cool to have a CS:GO subforum. This could be used for:

Discussion about pro-competitive matches and tournaments. 

Weekly re-caps of CS:GO news. Both NA and EU scenes. 

Links/write ups to guides. 

Organizing pubs and practices for both casual and competitive teams. 

#166 MinnyMaus

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:06 PM

Please view thread on requesting a new sub forum.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

1310245665-0cafd8f926b864b3df36917f1f8b4

#167 razzkoHD

razzkoHD
  • DG| Lance Corporal |LCPL
  • 585 posts
  • Nickname:Rage-Quit-Razzko
  • Company:2nd Company
  • Platoon:1st Platoon
  • Games:Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Dota 2, League of Legends

Steam Profile

• raz - Offline
    Since: Nov 16 2017 10:54 PM
    1.4 hrs last 2 weeks.
    Add Friend

Posted 30 December 2013 - 06:33 PM

I was thinking of having a section for Steam trades. I mean it's just an idea, I know that we have steam group and we can post things there, but most of the people do no even pay attention to steam group :(. So, since forums are mostly visited, there would be better chance of having people up for a trade :).

Just an idea.

#168 firemonkey

firemonkey
  • 1,000 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 30 December 2013 - 08:37 PM

I was thinking of having a section for Steam trades. I mean it's just an idea, I know that we have steam group and we can post things there, but most of the people do no even pay attention to steam group :(. So, since forums are mostly visited, there would be better chance of having people up for a trade :).

Just an idea.

Awesome idea. I second it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Posted ImagePosted Image

#169 razzkoHD

razzkoHD
  • DG| Lance Corporal |LCPL
  • 585 posts
  • Nickname:Rage-Quit-Razzko
  • Company:2nd Company
  • Platoon:1st Platoon
  • Games:Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Dota 2, League of Legends

Steam Profile

• raz - Offline
    Since: Nov 16 2017 10:54 PM
    1.4 hrs last 2 weeks.
    Add Friend

Posted 31 December 2013 - 11:36 AM

Just an idea.

Awesome idea. I second it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the support. :D

#170 agent yak

agent yak
  • DG| 1st Lieutenant |1LT
  • 1,228 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts, USA
  • Games:Arma 2, Arma 3, DayZ, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Black Ops 2, Call of Duty 4, CS:GO, Diablo 3, L4D 2, Minecraft, Red Orchestra 2, Rust, Starcraft 2

Posted 12 February 2014 - 05:43 PM

Quote of the day post, I'll help get it started if that means anything to ya'll.

Thanks,
-Yak

#171 Anicetus

Anicetus

(an-E-kay-tus) Unconqured

• 1,900 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 14 February 2014 - 03:24 AM

I dunno about erre day, but when I'm on I could post some really good quotes, I used to do a topic like that way back when on an old forum.

Sent from my iPod touch via my secret Mansion in Fiji using
swagatalk

#172 agent yak

agent yak
  • 1,228 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts, USA
  • Games:Arma 2, Arma 3, DayZ, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Black Ops 2, Call of Duty 4, CS:GO, Diablo 3, L4D 2, Minecraft, Red Orchestra 2, Rust, Starcraft 2

Posted 14 February 2014 - 07:21 AM

I dunno about erre day, but when I'm on I could post some really good quotes, I used to do a topic like that way back when on an old forum.

Sent from my iPod touch via my secret Mansion in Fiji using
swagatalk

Yeah, I have some really good ones as well :)

Thanks,

-Yak

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

')
Change Theme!